After Hearing The Scum Support Tonight

minstral

Our club should have nothing to do with any one connected to the scum club. There hatred of our club shines right through, and Ally should have nothing to do with Lemmon. No more games of golf or hugs after games as the person he hugs hates him deep down..

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our club should have nothing to do with any one connected to the scum club. There hatred of our club shines right through, and Ally should have nothing to do with Lemmon. No more games of golf or hugs after games as the person he hugs hates him deep down..

Rotten to the core

Why bother watching them, minstral?

Because i love to see them get F----D. This is from the Hearts Forum.

JennytheJambo

Season Ticket Holder

Posted Today, 23:30

My daughter is a ball girl and yet again she and her other ball boys/girls had to be moved into the stand due to abuse and coins/stones being thrown from the Celtic scum. My daughter also said there was a five year hit with a coin. The police apparently did nothing. Can someone suggest whom we complain to a Tynecastle/security?

They ate utter scum. Just wish the rest of Britain would wake up to the fact instead of thinking it's just us with a bigotry problem. Caught the BBC Scotland match report, no mention was made to te disallowed goal, same with the singing, had it been us singing TBB it would be lead story :anguish:

I believe the most persecuted club ever got another favourable incident tonight M. Was the ball clearly over the line ?

Clearer than Wallace's effort. Looked a handball by Ledley at least, which would have then been a red card.

Waynama then blocked off a Hertz player , clear obstruction, schum streaked clear then streaked a goal.

Waynama then pulled over a Hertz player af a corner, got up & tucked away a lucky rebound.

Still waiting for that bitch, Karma, to come round - by God, when it does, it'll make the tax case look like a parking ticket!

Because i love to see them get F----D. This is from the Hearts Forum.

JennytheJambo

Season Ticket Holder

Posted Today, 23:30

My daughter is a ball girl and yet again she and her other ball boys/girls had to be moved into the stand due to abuse and coins/stones being thrown from the Celtic scum. My daughter also said there was a five year hit with a coin. The police apparently did nothing. Can someone suggest whom we complain to a Tynecastle/security?

Putrid.

How about that build a wall around them idea.

They ate utter scum. Just wish the rest of Britain would wake up to the fact instead of thinking it's just us with a bigotry problem. Caught the BBC Scotland match report, no mention was made to te disallowed goal, same with the singing, had it been us singing TBB it would be lead story :anguish:

I've worked in many places around Britain and I've never encountered this. Half of them know about the Catholic/Protestant thing, but don't know which side is which.