AJ requests that Insolvency Service investigates takeover

AMMS

You can say that all you like but you are being evasive because you have not got a clue what you are talking about; and I know that for a fact due to something you said on an earlier post. You may see yourself as a messenger, I see you as a wishful-thinker.

Would say more of an attention seeker.

You can say that all you like but you are being evasive because you have not got a clue what you are talking about; and I know that for a fact due to something you said on an earlier post. You may see yourself as a messenger, I see you as a wishful-thinker: you can read that as a euphemism for a whole host of things.

Yada yada yada yer ma.

There are some amount of experts who claim to know. As i have said many times, those that know do not tell, and those that tell do not know.

I have read all of the pages so far in this thread and this is the only reply that has made me smile.

Interesting that over the past week the boardroom battle has intensified. Why is that? could it be that someone has inside knowledge of the EBT result?, and good or bad, the anti needs to be upped?

As it stands, Whyte cannot sell the club, shares are suspended. So this is not a ploy by the old regime, to get him to "sell up". There may be a good reason why we (the fans) are being kept in the dark,Im fucked if I know what that is though.

I am tired of AJ. I saw him in Florida and had a chat a couple of years ago - never a Rangers man as per our understanding.

He is extremely concerned with how he looks publicly, but ultimately does not give two hoots re our team.

Just another selfish prick, that unfortunately we seem to have a plethora of.

Very, very disappointing.

Right so we reckon that these are the concerns he has went to this insilvency mob with these concerns.

Right another couple of questions if you or any non taig newbies can answer.

How would Craig Whyte managed to have deposited money into a bank account as proof of funds to SDM and Lloyds?

Why if the old board really had the money could they not have instigated a buy out of SDM since they knew that the club were for sale?

Sir David and whyte would need to answer that.

Simply put Paul Murray and co didn't have the money. What we have here is a fight fr he ownership of the club IMO ......if I'm honest, and this is just a personal opinion, neither group should be anywhere near rangers.

Perhaps. We'll change the thread title if they do.

Bottom line is that I don't believe that Whyte used Ticketus money to buy the Club.

It will be nice to get to the stage where we know things and dont need to believe them. I think there is more to this than just the ticketus money but that is just a hunch.

The investigation is already ongoing all AJ has done is bring it out into the open so the press can report it.

The level of ignorance is stunningly high even for Rangers Media.

When c&ping from another Rangers site at least have the decency to credit it.

It was posted on FF before Mark Daly posted it on the BBC.

Could have posted it on here first and given RM the scoop but last time I posted info that wasn't liked and I was banned without explanation and reinstated without apology.

Stick yer Taig accusations up your arses.

And fucken waken up before you realise that you're being complicit in the killing of your own club.

:lol:

What a bellend .....l :lol:

Please stay on ff, you fit in there pretty well by the sounds of things

It will be nice to get to the stage where we know things and dont need to believe them. I think there is more to this than just the ticketus money but that is just a hunch.

Spot on, but here's my wild guesses anyway. :)

Dave King and others are hanging around somewhere, in cahoots with AJ. The only reason I have is that King already has 20million invested that he does not want to give up without a fight (would any of us?).

Sir Minty is hanging around somewhere, in cahoots with Craig Whyte. The only reason I have is his flying visit to his "doctor", after being missing for how long ? He also managed to fit in a wee chat with Ally, just before the loss of his best striker with no replacement (was he telling him not to quit as things were being taken care of?).

If I was anywhere close to being right, and had to choose, it would be King and co. for me no problem as he has already shown us the color of his money. Can any of say the same for Whyte (a pound coin doesn't count) ? And enough said about Minty.

Probably more wishful thinking than a guess (nothing wrong with a bit of competition to keep each party "honest").

What ! so can I go and do the same ? how can you sell off season ticket money for a club you don`t own ?

I can imagine how it went.

CW " can I have £30M for season ticket of Rangers "

Ticketus " Do you own Rangers ?"

CW " No "

Ticketus " No probs there you go "

do people actually believe that ? would ticketus not just say go buy the club and come back and see us ? therefor he couldn`t have used the money to fund the buyout.

You can sell anything if there is a willing buyer. The inference seems to be that he made the deal with Ticketus before purchasing Rangers. This would be an on paper deal it's unlikely any money would change hands at that stage.

What it would give him is the collateral to then borrow the money required to demonstrate proof of funds for taking us over. Whoever lent him the money had the piece of mind that they'd get it back when the purchase concluded from the pre-agreed Ticketus deal.

I'd add that I've no idea if that is what happened, it might not have. But it's not a massive jump in logic and it may also be illegal.