AJ requests that Insolvency Service investigates takeover

AMMS

No.

He had to show he had the money in the bank before the takeover.

and please don`t say that just means a quid.

why?

here's the quid for you sdm and here's a letter saying I have 24.4 million for you lloyds once I pay my quid.

its not unusual.

its not what I believe happened but its not unusual.

People have posted negative news and not immediately been called a taig. Admin aren't stupid either. I would assume that he was banned for a valid reason, whether that was that he couldn't back up his information or his attitude towards fellow posters was as delightful as has been shown on here. If I was admin, i'd be banning him for essentially calling all of us idiots

I was on the thread at the time and his crime was that he went offline after posting something controversial. I got into trouble last week after querying moderation so I'm saying fuck all else! ;)

Lets get one thing absolutely crystal clear, he 100% could have used the season tickets as collateral for a vehicle of sorts to buy the club. You can deny it until your head hurts but it is 100% fact that it COULD have happened.

Now as to the point of if it did happen or not, then none of us know, hence AJ asking for an enquiry on it. (tu)

isn't it illegal to use a companys assets to fund the purchase of said company.

I think he's sure whyte is nothing more than an asset striper.

Some bits of Ibrox could do with a lick of paint :lol:

Will it make the team go faster ?

Folk should realise this concerted effort to get answers to questions also gives the answers to HMRC, and our enemies, and will only hamper negotiations.

Any answers given will be analysed and turned into more questions.

Love him or hate him, Craig Whyte gets some amount of shit. I don't know if i've heard one good thing said about him by the Scottish media since he took over. You'd think he was a serial rapist or a murderer of some kind

That is a good reference in itself MNB !

If you are hated by the scottish Media you must be doing something right !

Hypothetically, he had a letter of comfort from ticketus which he took to another Investment Bank or Private Investor and said he would pay them back on May 8th.

Im not saying this is what he has done by the way, but it is 100% possible (tu)

There is a fatal flaw in your theory. Ticketus would not have lent the money to us without belt and braces security (their charge over future season ticket money isn't worth a jot in the event of insolvency). Whyte has (somehow) given them security (believed to be through another of his companies), completely separate to Rangers. With such security to give, he could have raised the money elsewhere without Ticketus. Why would Whyte risk losing his secured creditor status when he had a better option? And why would Ticketus be involved in what would effectively be an illegal transaction? For these reasons, the evidence certainly points to the Ticketus money not being used to fund the takeover.

How about you share what you obviously know...with fellow bears... without the attitude

The attitude is a 2 way street is it not.

Thanks for your input, oh wise one. Over here on RM we are all allowed to make our own minds up about matters. (tu)

Except for those who doubt the anointed one's prowess ?

Perhaps the "greatest Chairman Rangers never had" is going to be acutely embarrassed in the not too distant future.... :ph34r:

That's cleve; you want me to prove you are wrong? Why not you prove me wrong? You said fans like me are complicit, I say I am not. Now, you prove it.

If the cap fits wear it.

How does he arrive at the conclusion we are complicit in killing the club ?

The blind faith in the charlatan and the Timmy/Taig accusations to those who have seen through the c*&t.

What did he post ?

The MG05's proving that Whyte had hived off our catering income. The truth regarding that particular escapade has yet to come out but Whyte can't hide it forever.

People have posted negative news and not immediately been called a taig. Admin aren't stupid either. I would assume that he was banned for a valid reason, whether that was that he couldn't back up his information or his attitude towards fellow posters was as delightful as has been shown on here. If I was admin, i'd be banning him for essentially calling all of us idiots

Then assume again. Hey if the cap fits by all means wear it.

I was on the thread at the time and his crime was that he went offline after posting something controversial. I got into trouble last week after querying moderation so I'm saying fuck all else! ;)

As I say, wasn't on the thread so I couldn't comment on it. All I can say is that the way he came on today was embaressing for him. I wouldn't expect much sympathy if I walked into a room and tried to insult as many people in there as possible

Love him or hate him, Craig Whyte gets some amount of shit. I don't know if i've heard one good thing said about him by the Scottish media since he took over. You'd think he was a serial rapist or a murderer of some kind

They're still digging. :ph34r:

That is a good reference in itself MNB !

If you are hated by the scottish Media you must be doing something right !

I don't know how I feel about him. It is quite bizarre how hated he is amongst the press though. You get the feeling he must regret ever buying us at times. Probably more hassle than it's worth

The most significant thing in all this is, why now? The red herring of the season-ticket money is irrelevant as far as I am concerned. Something is happening behind the scenes. I have to say that CW is becoming an increasingly isolated figure: it will be interesting how battle hardened he is and how battle hardened he will become through this process. I would hazard a guess it won't be too long before we hear something from his end. This could get... interesting.

Perhaps the "greatest Chairman Rangers never had" is going to be acutely embarrassed in the not too distant future.... :ph34r:

If the cap fits wear it.

The blind faith in the charlatan and the Timmy/Taig accusations to those who have seen through the c*&t.

The MG05's proving that Whyte had hived off our catering income. The truth regarding that particular escapade has yet to come out but Whyte can't hide it forever.

I'm guessing you ran out of ideas so went for the 'cap fits' one again. I don't wear caps, it's a bit bammy for me

I'd be staggered if you thought you weren't going to get stick after running in here with shite news and displaying the surly attitude of a 14 year old boy - just act a bit more mature, that's all people ask for

If the cap fits wear it.

Youre certainly no tim.

Are you Alistair Johnson ? :D

Lets get one thing absolutely crystal clear, he 100% could have used the season tickets as collateral for a vehicle of sorts to buy the club. You can deny it until your head hurts but it is 100% fact that it COULD have happened.

Now as to the point of if it did happen or not, then none of us know, hence AJ asking for an enquiry on it. (tu)

If you analyse the balance sheet at 30 June 2011 which has been published you will see that what you say simply did not happen. Go and have a look for yourself and then maybe you'll stop trying to insinuate that it did.