What one is not over the line?

54andcounting

All of the jumping up & down & rants against Refs Linesmen etc by the LB & the rest of the scum has paid off. They got what they wanted. The Refs & linesmen are now too afraid to give anything against them after what happened last season. We will continue to pay the price for a long time.

All of the jumping up & down & rants against Refs Linesmen etc by the LB & the rest of the scum has paid off. They got what they wanted. The Refs & linesmen are now too afraid to give anything against them after what happened last season. We will continue to pay the price for a long time.

A bit paranoid there mate! Kerryfail st is for the paranoid

I remember McManus scoring a Thierry Henry style handball goal at Tynecastle which stood and there was no outrage.

A wee while later Henry scored one that put Ireland out of the World Cup and there was mass outrage, none of it from Ireland, funnily enough.

How can it be Paranoia if its Factual.

You only have to look at decisions for them its Blatant cheating now.

(tu)

Hearts "goal" not given, and if it wasn't a goal it was surely handball a penalty and a red card?

I thought all the refs and officials in Scotland were against Celtic? <cr>

How can it be Paranoia if its Factual.

You only have to look at decisions for them its Blatant cheating now.

(tu)

Hearts "goal" not given, and if it wasn't a goal it was surely handball a penalty and a red card?

I thought all the refs and officials in Scotland were against Celtic? <cr>