McCulloch up front

RANGERST1LLADIE

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to all those so called rangers supporters that call the big man for every thing he was playin his porper startin place today and what did he give us what weve bin missin for a fuckin long time a true ranger and a good orange man trust me i should no well done brother see u later tonight god save the queen

A great turnaround from last week. The heads were up. A line in the sand I hope. Day 1 on our march to the title and we will get better.

I'm happy. Small beginnings. Four great goals! I was puttin jig's down for the goal of the season until Aluko's. Won a watch with this signing.

Never thought I'd say this, but I wouldn't have taken Healy off to replace him with Merv. Him and jig worked well together.

Kerkar goal, touch of quality about it.

That Edu's one cynical barsteward..YESSSSS!!!

Good to hear the support backing Ally and a good day all round for all concerned. More please!

What striking crisis??

said 2 months ago on here we should play him up front in his natural position.he was always a handful when he was at motherwell in this position, but wattie and ally decided he was a centre mid player and basically hung him out to dry,as they have with so many players.wonder who told ally to do this?

Couldn't have asked for more from the big man.

Tactical masterstroke from coisty.

Not to put a downer on something that went well but it's inaccurate to describe it as that, it was done because of lack of options.

It went well, all credit to McCulloch who i'm not a fan of, but once Cousin is in and Lafferty is back I doubt he'll be getting anywhere near the forward line.

Not to put a downer on something that went well but it's inaccurate to describe it as that, it was done because of lack of options.

It went well, all credit to McCulloch who i'm not a fan of, but once Cousin is in and Lafferty is back I doubt he'll be getting anywhere near the forward line.

Blame ally if he plays mcculloch and he plays badly, no credit when he plays well....same old.....

Well, sort of, but he could easily have put McCulloch in a 3-man midfield with Edu and Davis, or picked Wylde instead. None of us would have been thrilled, but none of us would have been astonished either. I think Coisty's made some dodgy tactical decisions, and at least once (the Lafferty injury) been sort of forced into making good changes, but I think he's got to get some credit for today.