Liverpool fans, Suarez, Evra.

simon

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You dont see many Daily record or sun articles then if you think this is the most over exaggerated.

I mean in the english media.

If this was any other two clubs and if john terry wasn't england captain (ex captain now), this would have been done and dusted ages ago.

Suarez was out of order calling him the N word and evra is just acting like a child.

Behaviour we have come to expect of celtic fc.

To be fair to Suarez, using the N word is acceptable in everday conversation in Uraguay, think that says more about how backward the country is as opposed to an individual. Can't say what I would have done in Suarez or Evra's situation today tbh

And how long has he been out of Uruguay? I don't believe for a second that he 'thought it was acceptable'. What do you think the nature of words exchanged was? They weren't exactly 'everyday conversation', were they?

And how long has he been out of Uruguay? I don't believe for a second that he 'thought it was acceptable'. What do you think the nature of words exchanged was? They weren't exactly 'everyday conversation', were they?

lol ye saying to someone dont touch me you are black and I dont like blacks is all the rage in uruguay :craphead:

Whether or not Suarez thought he was right or wrong in saying what he said, he might still think he did nothing wrong in what he said to Evra, he surely would have realised the uproar it caused in the country he plays in. He should accept that what he said was not acceptable in England, shook Evra's hand, and put it behind him.

By not doing so, he is ignoring the 8 match ban he had, and all the abuse and comments directed to him since the incident.

Absolute cunt of a player for doing what he did yesterday, as he has had weeks to contemplate the reaction to his comments.

Liverpool fans (scousers mostly) are like Celtic fans. Sweep sweep sweep. Deny deny deny. Bullshit. Suarez deserved what he got. He used racial language in English football. End of discussion.

I've said this before about Liverpool fans; they are the Celtic fans of England. It isn't enough that they support their club; that they are like many other fans around the world who like their own club; no, with Celtic and Liverpool they are extra special. Well, they aren't.