People that tell you to sit down when theres people standing in front of you

GOAT

Absolute wankers.

If you cannae see when im front of you, how the fuck do you think I'm going to see if theres cunts in front of me standing. Apparently I'm getting my neck broke after getting tossed down the stairs....I'm still waiting.

I'm with you on that one. Total wankers, I think most of them accept they are missing the action and would feel better if you missed it too.

I remember a couple had a right go at me for pushing when trying to leave the arena at a festival last year. Any chance you could relay that message to the 40,000 people behind me ya spastics?!

Some people would be better off staying at home.

The dickhead actually said to his da, "hold my prgramme" is if he was goig to try something. If he asked me nicely instead of calling me a wanker I might have considered asking the full 20 rows infront of me to sit down!

I wouldn't say they are all wankers, a couple of years ago i was at an old firm game and there was a wee old man with a walking stick who obviously wasn't very steady on his feet who couldn't see the game because everyone in front was standing up. He tried asking people to sit down and also asked the stewards to get them to sit but with no success. Poor guy ended up leaving at half time and i felt sorry for him so since them ive seen both sides of the argument.

The old guys that actually can't stand up and ask nicely are fine, one sits a few seats down from me and everyone is fine with him.

But the boy behind me is a total wanker everytime I stand up he pulls my jumper and tries to force me to sit on my arse! The boy is a top class wanker, arrogant cunt!

I wouldn't say they are all wankers, a couple of years ago i was at an old firm game and there was a wee old man with a walking stick who obviously wasn't very steady on his feet who couldn't see the game because everyone in front was standing up. He tried asking people to sit down and also asked the stewards to get them to sit but with no success. Poor guy ended up leaving at half time and i felt sorry for him so since them ive seen both sides of the argument.

I know what you mean but I think if you get to that stage it's time to just go to the pub for the game tbh

I'm sure Rangers could move him to a seat that was more beneficial to his circumstances, front row or thereabouts,even invent a little grey order section, its human nature to get to your feet when somethings happening on the pitch, the better we play the more standing goes on.

I'm sure Rangers could move him to a seat that was more beneficial to his circumstances, front row or thereabouts,even invent a little grey order section, its human nature to get to your feet when somethings happening on the pitch, the better we play the more standing goes on.

A section for the older bears actually sounds like a good idea!

I wonder anyone remembers the PSV match last season: it was a knock-out cup-tie, and so the excitement was always going to be there; but one of the great sights the fans in the Copeland, right behind the goal Rangers were attacking in the second-half, on their feet at every wave of attack. I am for it, and that night there was a real good atmosphere at Ibrox.

I thini most of show patience in this area and end up standing too. The impatience comes when the ball is cleared and is nowhere near the goal line! Personally, I always shout HEY PAL GONNAE SIT THE FUCK DOWN!

Generally you have to stand for most of the last 5 minutes with people leaving so I always get on the back row in the Broomloan Rear.

Hopefully standing sections will be brought back which should go a little way in reducing this although people will always stand whenever something happens like a chance of a goal, a goal line cleareance, a bad tackle etc. As far as im concerned standing helps the atmosphere and if you cant even stand for a few minutes then sit in the house and watch fkn eastenders.