Craig White GTF

GrandSuckMaster

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know im not the most regular poster on here but why so many wankstains crawling out the

woodwork to post negativity when our team from chairman to shithouse cleaner needs everybody

behind them jees grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr doh

Arse.

If CW hadn't bought us then we really were f*cked, no-one else put up anything so CW wa the only option, and why give him abuse he didn't get us into the mess.

If Mr so called wonderful hadn't bought us we would have continued running down the debt until the tax case was settled one way or the other and then looked at our position.

As anyone knows if you try and shaft the tax man u will end up feeling u been butt fucked by a freight train. Real clever move getting aggressive, plus now he has played all his cards.

Only reason he has done this is to get secured creditor status and get his pick of rangers assets.

We also be in the hole for £24 mill plus god knows how much else it will cost gers in long run but it's got to be a good deal for them

Wake up and smell what u shovelling.

Oh and another little item if tax case had gone against gers then the bank has to stand behind us either because of the controlling position it took or through the major shareholding it took it it turned murray internationals huge debts into shares either way they are liable thats why they was so desparate to escape and forced the whyte sale. Would rather have them than craig whyte any day.

Lets believe what poor craig is saying for that he is the one underwriting the ticketus deal. That was supposed to reassure us, yes.

If you read the octopus vct website it tells you that an investor can expect to get a return of over 13 percent plus ticetus take their bite out your ticket money.

£3,120000 in craigs pocket

I'm not sure if I'm right on this so please take the time to check. I would be more than happy if I were wrong believe me. Oh and there was a rumour of £20 mill being moved offshore, Which name it's in etc. Maybe he's planning another Monaco moonlight flit don't believe he wouldn't dare.

This thread went well.....

We need to keep the head guys, personal abuse isn't going to be tolerated just because we're in emotional times. No matter what we think of the OP (the negative rep speaks for itself) we can dismiss it without the personal abuse.

It's hard, I know, but we should be standing together in times of adversity, not turning on each other. Especially hard when someone posts something as daft as the OP, but there we go.