Craig White GTF

GrandSuckMaster

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly, so he should not have bought the club. He is realising that the hard way now. I dont know how anyone can defend him, he is clearly out of his depth and drowning.

You missed my point. Who else could have bought the club? What would they have done differently? Or would you have preferred the old board to still be here? I'm sure they would've saved the day...

Whyte might not have a pot of gold but he's got a bit of balls, he's leading from the front and he's doing what's best for Rangers. The sooner everyone realises that and stand together, the better.

You missed my point. Who else could have bought the club? What would they have done differently? Or would you have preferred the old board to still be here? I'm sure they would've saved the day...

Whyte might not have a pot of gold but he's got a bit of balls, he's leading from the front and he's doing what's best for Rangers. The sooner everyone realises that and stand together, the better.

You missed my point. I am not saying that things would have been better under anyone else. It is the childish and behind closed doors way that he has run the club which I find so distasteful. Pretty much everything that the media have brought us has proved to be true and Whyte just bans them for exposing him. He needs to be more open with the fans and also admit the task was bigger than he thought. I will happily get behind Ally and the team but Whyte is looking more and more like a Charlatan every day.

You missed my point. I am not saying that things would have been better under anyone else. It is the childish and behind closed doors way that he has run the club which I find so distasteful. Pretty much everything that the media have brought us has proved to be true and Whyte just bans them for exposing him. He needs to be more open with the fans and also admit the task was bigger than he thought. I will happily get behind Ally and the team but Whyte is looking more and more like a Charlatan every day.

So you acknowledge it wouldn't have been better under anyone else, so should we not give Whyte a bit of credit for stepping up to the plate when we needed someone to?

What is childish and behind closed doors? Tonight he came out to the front door of Ibrox and spoke to the fans. It doesn't get more open than that.

There's a clear hatchet job on Whyte from certain corners of the mhedia, don't jump on their bandwagon.

So you acknowledge it wouldn't have been better under anyone else, so should we not give Whyte a bit of credit for stepping up to the plate when we needed someone to?

What is childish and behind closed doors? Tonight he came out to the front door of Ibrox and spoke to the fans. It doesn't get more open than that.

There's a clear hatchet job on Whyte from certain corners of the mhedia, don't jump on their bandwagon.

Tonight was the first time he done it and it was far too late. Why would you let STV news break the story of your business going in to administration????? We need to stop having this tim mentality of everyone being against us, the reason he has had his past brought up is because he has had a dodgy past. I can not apologise for not trusting a guy who has a history of lying and who appears to be continuing to do so. Everyone is blindly believing in him with no evidence that he is turning things around. Questions need to be asked or we might find ourselves in a hole we can not get out of.

Does not mean I am not behind the club mate, just means that cunt has severely pissed me off by making promises he could never keep. His plan seems to change every day and I honestly can not think of one positive thing he has done. He has made us outcasts with the BBC, which will cost us money in the long run and he has kept us in the dark constantly about what is really going on. Maybe saying get to fuck can be mis-interpreted as saying he should leave this sinking ship but I just mean he should fucking stop making him out as a saviour and admit he made mistakes and that he didnt understand what he was taking on when he took over.

And there it is. The real reason for the hate.

We didnt spend money we dont have on players we dont need to win a league thats dross so Im gonna have a period all over RM about it at every opportunity.

A ridiculous thread.

Ridiculous.

Kindly fuck off now.

Aye, you go and blindly follow Whyte based on his great proven track record in business. The guy needs to be questioned, we all got behind Murray and no-one asked questions and look what happened. Go fuck yourself and your ridiculous wind up responses.

Tonight was the first time he done it and it was far too late. Why would you let STV news break the story of your business going in to administration????? We need to stop having this tim mentality of everyone being against us, the reason he has had his past brought up is because he has had a dodgy past. I can not apologise for not trusting a guy who has a history of lying and who appears to be continuing to do so. Everyone is blindly believing in him with no evidence that he is turning things around. Questions need to be asked or we might find ourselves in a hole we can not get out of.

Yes Dado but most of those questions should be directed at a certain individual in Edinburgh.

Yes he may have a dodgy past but Im certain he is doing his level best to keep this club alive and minimise the damage left by the previous administration.

Yes Dado but most of those questions should be directed at a certain individual in Edinburgh.

Yes he may have a dodgy past but Im certain he is doing his level best to keep this club alive and minimise the damage left by the previous administration.

I am sure he is doing his best, I just dont think his best is good enough for an institution like Glasgow Rangers

Aye, you go and blindly follow Whyte based on his great proven track record in business. The guy needs to be questioned, we all got behind Murray and no-one asked questions and look what happened. Go fuck yourself and your ridiculous wind up responses.

Nothing wind-up about my response.

I really meant it when I said fuck off.

Again, fuck off, prick. (tu)

It's not Whyte we should be angry with ya fud.

The blame lies with those who got us into this situation and Whyte is not one of those people.

yeah but hes on a mission to get on Whytes back with no alternative solution. His theory is whyte never should have baught the club in the first place. I think he'd rather we died udner Murray.

Craig Whyte has inherited the crap left over from the previous regime.

I think trying to lay all of the blame at his feet for the situation Rangers are currently in is wrong, considering he's trying to extricate the club from the mire, rather than the previous board sitting in their seats rocking back and forth with their fingers in their ears going "la la la" and hoping everything will sort itself out with a click of the fingers.

As for Alistair Johnston chucking in what now seems to be his daily tuppence worth, he's just as culpable as everyone else who was on the board previously. He may have only been the chairman for a year or so, but don't tell me he had absolutely no knowledge that this was going on. People in glass houses should not throw stones, AJ.

That is one of the most ignorant posts I have read all day.

Spell his fucking name right if you are going to insult the man. In times like this you stick together and get behind your club no matter what. Whyte has done more positive things for this club than Bain managed in the 4 years we were in trouble with Lloyds. Signing key players on

contracts making them valuable assets, defending our club against a constant mhedia onslaught, Scrutinising all bills and payments owed. Remind yourself of the 'Rangers' Men that have ring fenced money within our club. Maybe you need a reminder that pretty much every single outstanding issue with the club has not been caused by Whyte, and was created by the previous 'board' It might be wise to consider who the man in the middle of all this is. Whyte

Get over yourself and maybe you might have a chance of some rational thought.

Spot on mate

So whats your solution? Craig Whyte could be the shadiest character in the world, but what do you think is going to happen if he just 'fucks off'? Seriously?

He's spoke openly with various fan groups before, so that's nonsense.

Ideally the news would've came from the horses mouth and I'm sure he wanted it that way. It wasn't to be, someone got a hold of the story... not a big deal.

Who has a Tim mentality? Can you not see the hatchet job the likes of the BBC have done on him? I'm not saying his history is immaculate, it's clearly not, but what I'm concerned about are his dealings with Rangers Football Club... not some random business.

No one is blindly believing in anyone, but what we can almost guarantee is that he has better intentions than the previous board and he's the only man who stepped up to the plate.

Questions have been asked, and every one have been answered. We're already in that hole, and administration is the only way out of it.

Ideally it would have been a super-rich Rangers man who bought us, who'd pump a fortune into the club, clearing off the debt and taking the £10m a year loss whilst still investing in the team. But be realistic. We've been spending more than we can afford for years and now we're paying the price. Mr Murray is to blame, not Craig Whyte.

That is one of the most ignorant posts I have read all day.

Spell his fucking name right if you are going to insult the man. In times like this you stick together and get behind your club no matter what. Whyte has done more positive things for this club than Bain managed in the 4 years we were in trouble with Lloyds. Signing key players on contracts making them valuable assets, defending our club against a constant mhedia onslaught, Scrutinising all bills and payments owed. Remind yourself of the 'Rangers' Men that have ring fenced money within our club. Maybe you need a reminder that pretty much every single outstanding issue with the club has not been caused by Whyte, and was created by the previous 'board' It might be wise to consider who the man in the middle of all this is. Whyte.

Get over yourself and maybe you might have a chance of some rational thought.

your the one thats talking garbage

In the 4 years Bain was in charge he reduced rangers debt significantly whilst still negotiating with the bank to buy players like jelavic.

Whyte hasn't paid off the money to lloyds he has taken out a loan for which gers will be liable for interest hence inceasing debt whilst selling our best striker when we only had one fit who was struggling for form.

He turned our club into a laughing stock with offers which he never intended to be successful.

What the additional £20 odd million ticketus money explain need for that when he sold jelavic.

Far from defending whyte has been the reason for most of negative publicity.

As for not investing in club of course noone would invest in club before the tax issue became clear and risk giving their hard earned wedge straight to government for them to waste.

I think whyte and cronies are ones rippin' the ass out of our club. If I were treated like bain was I would go for the jugular and if whyte wasn't there then who knows he may drop the case.

Would there be a £10 million shortfall if we had another striker and were still in europe, damn sure bain and co would have stumped up the money to get the jelavic and miller combo back.