Craig White GTF

GrandSuckMaster

You are out of your depth and continue to make yourself out as a saviour. You have not done one positive thing for the club and I dont think anyone seriously knows why you bought the club in the first place. If you are not a fan you should not be buying a football club, you can not make money out of it. Go and invest in roofing companies again you waste of space.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You are out of your depth and continue to make yourself out as a saviour. You have not done one positive thing for the club and I dont think anyone seriously knows why you bought the club in the first place. If you are not a fan you should not be buying a football club, you can not make money out of it. Go and invest in roofing companies again you waste of space.

That is one of the most ignorant posts I have read all day.

Spell his fucking name right if you are going to insult the man. In times like this you stick together and get behind your club no matter what. Whyte has done more positive things for this club than Bain managed in the 4 years we were in trouble with Lloyds. Signing key players on contracts making them valuable assets, defending our club against a constant mhedia onslaught, Scrutinising all bills and payments owed. Remind yourself of the 'Rangers' Men that have ring fenced money within our club. Maybe you need a reminder that pretty much every single outstanding issue with the club has not been caused by Whyte, and was created by the previous 'board' It might be wise to consider who the man in the middle of all this is. Whyte.

Get over yourself and maybe you might have a chance of some rational thought.

great post mate. Lets get Whyte to F. Then we can bring in.......

.... no-one?

great plan mate! you should open a consultancy business.

When I say GTF I do not mean he should quit, I mean he should stop blaming everyone else. If I bought a car that was fucked, I wouldn't blame the previous owner, I would blame myself for being such a tool to buy it without fully checking it out. He fucked up and needs to admit it.

When I say GTF I do not mean he should quit, I mean he should stop blaming everyone else. If I bought a car that was fucked, I wouldn't blame the previous owner, I would blame myself for being such a tool to buy it without fully checking it out. He fucked up and needs to admit it.

So what you're saying is the club is fucked and no one should have bought it?