Craig White GTF

GrandSuckMaster

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You are out of your depth and continue to make yourself out as a saviour. You have not done one positive thing for the club and I dont think anyone seriously knows why you bought the club in the first place. If you are not a fan you should not be buying a football club, you can not make money out of it. Go and invest in roofing companies again you waste of space.

What a spastic

Can't help thinking that the naivete of Rangers fans has been part of the problem. Everything Whyte has touched has shut down and when this was reported on the BBC the reaction was to criticise the messenger. I'm no expert, but the evidence would seem to suggest that Whyte doesn't suffer when his companies go tits up. I think everything he's doing is based on a calculated gamble and I'd bet money that no matter the outcome for Rangers, Whyte won't lose money (or sleep.)

Say it as many times as you like. He's threatening to put us into administration regardless of how the tax case ends up.

Yes he is cause even if we win HMRC are saying they will keep appealing the verdict which will leave us in total limbo for years to come, unable to trade properly leaving us with no option but to go into liquidation.

You are out of your depth and continue to make yourself out as a saviour. You have not done one positive thing for the club and I dont think anyone seriously knows why you bought the club in the first place. If you are not a fan you should not be buying a football club, you can not make money out of it. Go and invest in roofing companies again you waste of space.

Your just back from Ibox, right..I bet you were one of they idiots booing him on live tv?

If you were.. I hope you grow a nipple on your bottom lip!

We would be a hundred times worse off if he did GTF.

I don't think administration is imminent, I'm hoping he might have a trick or two up his sleeve yet.

None the less we will come out of this stronger regardless what happens, WATP!!!

I don't think administration is imminent, I'm hoping he might have a trick or two up his sleeve yet.

None the less we will come out of this stronger regardless what happens, WATP!!!

He has got to have a plan. He didnt just wake up today and say, i think i lodge papers to go into administration. I must be part of the grander scheme. He is a venture capitalist, he will have done this several times before.

In my head, he wants to make money out of us, of course he does, but to do this he has to put us in a firm financial footing.

I expect a lot of pain over the next few weeks and months, but i also expect us to come out strong on the other side

WATP

Yes he is cause even if we win HMRC are saying they will keep appealing the verdict which will leave us in total limbo for years to come, unable to trade properly leaving us with no option but to go into liquidation.

Aye, that's what he says, consider that he has said quite a few things since taking over, which have turned out to be inaccurate by design.

I would be surprised to learn that hmrc can appeal again and again and again like has been claimed.

This is my last post about CW. I don't trust him, said this the night we played Valencia at home on here. I have very good reason to not trust him. The guy hasn't a pot to piss in and he is an asset stripper. Why didd he bring Ellis on board? A property developer? CW has brought our club nothing but embarrassment from day one. Now I'm thinking to myself... Why would the BBC go to that trouble making that program? Cause they are pure against us, get a grip has CW took legal action against the BBC yet? Maybe just maybe they are trying to warn us as well as AJ in the most constructive manner.

Yes Murray and Bain and co are to blame for this whole mess starting , my prayer is that someone can take the club from CW and save us further embaresment but can't see it. Whyte has bitten off more than he can chew

Now I hope he proves me wrong but can't see it tbh

sPOT ON MORE POWER TAE YER PENCIL

Incredible

How can anyone possibly think this is Whyte's mess. doh

No-one thinks this is his mess, but when you combine the facts of the issue i.e Whytes many lies and acts of deceit since taking over, his dodgy past and now we're going into administration without paying any heed to the tax case verdict - your going to naturally have a few dissenters.

Everyone realises it was Murrays reckless ambition which has gotten us here but some of us are unsure that Whytes actions are club first so to speak.