RSC's cancelling buses for rest of season

TunnyLoyal

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Cwood, well the names have came out now but I think it was obvious why I didn't name them straight out.

The reason I was asking was if it was the Clarkston bus i would need to get in contact with my members,because there is 10 us going on there bus for Inverness,and would need to make other arrangements.

Are you not over 55 as you can return jst now for £19 and do not need to name train time even covers travelling from Carlisle and Berwick.

Sadly not, I'm just a sprightly 42, and I'm in Inverness, so Carlisle or Berwick would be an unecesssary detour.

The reason I was asking was if it was the Clarkston bus i would need to get in contact with my members,because there is 10 us going on there bus for Inverness,and would need to make other arrangements.

My driver said Clarkston is because of lack of numbers and he doesn't know why Mt. Florida has.

You are welcome to book your 10 on my bus if you are struggling.

Sadly not, I'm just a sprightly 42, and I'm in Inverness, so Carlisle or Berwick would be an unecesssary detour.

laugh.gif For any bear who is 55 or over Scotrail has deal on just now anywhere in Scotland and including Carlisle and Berwick for onyl £19 and can jump on any train (as long as it is going your way uk.gif)

It is a good saving eg Inverness/Aberdeen £19 a real good saving

Clarkston have cancelled home games due to lack of numbers (majority of folk take the car to Ibrox) and were making a £80 loss per match. They are also sharing a bus with EK for Inverness away.

As for all other away games I have heard nothing that there will be no bus as names were taken for Dundee Utd away.

Clarkston have cancelled home games due to lack of numbers (majority of folk take the car to Ibrox) and were making a £80 loss per match. They are also sharing a bus with EK for Inverness away.

As for all other away games I have heard nothing that there will be no bus as names were taken for Dundee Utd away.

(tu) Big more sense now. Not like folk to dive in head first though.

Well done for putting some meat on the bones.

(tu) understandable then.

I did say above that it was due to numbers I had heard.

I would like to hear why Mount Florida isn't running?

Couldnt they run a smaller bus for sat??instead of cancelling altogether??seems strange that will all thats happened this week that they are struggling for numbers,sad times indeed.

The Clarkston home bus got cancelled a few weeks back, long before any of the administration stuff came to a head.

Perhaps they could run a smaller bus, but I'm not sure about the ins and outs of the situation.

They are averaging 20 folk at home games, and around 50 for away.

The bus will still be running for 'bigger' home matches such as Hearts and Celtic.