RSC's cancelling buses for rest of season

TunnyLoyal

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I may be wrong but I think he means a club from further down in South Lanarkshire, a club from a big Rangers town and if that's true I'm stunned and disappointed. We need everyone behind the club right now.

If you're not for us, you're against us.

My town Larkhall?

I am just off the phone to my bus company who we use and they have told me that 2 large RSC's have cancelled their buses home and away for the rest of the season.

I am not going to name these clubs as I don't know it as gospel yet but I do know for a fact it is the same company as we use as I see the buses every week.

I was really disappointed to here this, we should all be rallying round to support the team right now.

:(

Why dont you just name the RSC's???

Why dont you just name the RSC's???

Would you like if you ran a bus and came on here and someone has said you weren't running to matches again this season and you were getting absolutely slaughtered by everyone on here and it turned out to be untrue?

I'm am 95% sure it is true as my bus company wouldn't tell me that for no reason but waiting to get a text back from the guys who run the RSC's to confirm.

Would you like if you ran a bus and came on here and someone has said you weren't running to matches again this season and you were getting absolutely slaughtered by everyone on here and it turned out to be untrue?

I'm am 95% sure it is true as my bus company wouldn't tell me that for no reason but waiting to get a text back from the guys who run the RSC's to confirm.

I do run a bus from EK,you put a thread up stating that R.S.C's were cancelling buses for the rest of the season,just seems strange that you wouldn't name them if you knew.

Well there is only 4 buses who use them, Tannochside, Larkhall and the other 2.

So maybe someone from they RSC's can confirm for us?

Larkhall Loyal Rangers Supporters Club

The bus for Saturdays match against Kilmarnock will be leaving Curly's at 2pm! Non members welcome! Get behind the team in it's hour of need! WE ARE THE PEOPLE!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Larkhall-Loyal-Rangers-Supporters-Club/292124677470529

Looks like Larkhall is still running a bus.

This is the sort of thing that makes me sick (if true).

Some folk travel the length of the country to follow the team, but others, who live almost on the dootrsteps of Ibrox are the first to chuck the toys oot the pram.

£92 i just paid, for my train ticket. At least now theres more chance of getting a match ticket outside.

Are you not over 55 as you can return jst now for £19 and do not need to name train time even covers travelling from Carlisle and Berwick.