RSC's cancelling buses for rest of season

TunnyLoyal

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

laugh.gif For any bear who is 55 or over Scotrail has deal on just now anywhere in Scotland and including Carlisle and Berwick for onyl £19 and can jump on any train (as long as it is going your way uk.gif)

It is a good saving eg Inverness/Aberdeen £19 a real good saving

Hope they keep that deal on for another month.

ive sent a few texts to find out if its related to this weeks events, but knowing both buses i think that will not be the case.

Our bus is fortunate as we only need transport to away games and in all honesty the help we get from regular non members helps keep us running and thats why we are always grateful to each and every one of them.

Thank fuck for that, would have been really disappointed if it had been Curly's.

The Larkhall Bears were getting undue attention on this thread - a more loyal group you'll struggle to meet.

I suspect it's been a rumour that gathered legs on its journey on here.

ive sent a few texts to find out if its related to this weeks events, but knowing both buses i think that will not be the case.

Our bus is fortunate as we only need transport to away games and in all honesty the help we get from regular non members helps keep us running and thats why we are always grateful to each and every one of them.

Indeed mate but then again you guys have a great bus running. A very welcoming bus aswell.

I know the Drumchapel bus are struggling for away games these days and dont always run even to the bigger away games like United, Aberdeen etc. It really does just depend on demand

Similar situation to us mate, we a load that are travelling every week and filling our bus, our uptake from actual members has dropped quite a bit.

Can you ask your mate from Belgium if he has got the CD I sent mate?

Similar situation to us mate, we a load that are travelling every week and filling our bus, our uptake from actual members has dropped quite a bit.

Me and my brother are thinking about becoming members next season.