Carlos Bocanegra

JRodgA2k8

boca should be captain,sorry to say as good a player davis is he's not captain material, gutted about the result even with 10 men i thought we'd have beaten them in 2nd half,the fucking ref made sure we didn't.one good thing at least papac wont be on the left midfield and someone else will get a chance,he's absolute shite there.(i m o)

They may not have played great football, but at least they seemed to care. I'm sure they were gutted because they didn't manage to thanks our support with a victory :disappointment: Btw McGregor was gutted too imo, as he had an argument with Brines at the end of the game !

Steve Davis had a poor game like alot of our players today but as our captain we need someone who will grab them by the scruff of the neck and tell them to pull their finger out and show some passion for the jersey and he is simply not the type of player or person to do this. Bocanegra would be a ideal choice as captain so I agree totally with previous posters.

The harder Davo tried the worse he got - poise with his final ball deserted him.

Summed up best when he won a free kick on edge of their box in the 1st half.

He was on the edge of the area, in front of goal but instead of trying a shot, looked to pass square out to the wing to Wallace! doh

Steve Davis had a poor game like alot of our players today but as our captain we need someone who will grab them by the scruff of the neck and tell them to pull their finger out and show some passion for the jersey and he is simply not the type of player or person to do this. Bocanegra would be a ideal choice as captain so I agree totally with previous posters.

It was a day that I'd have loved to have barry ferguson on the pitch! Might not have been

Everyone's favourite but he didnt scare away from

Giving the boys an ear full!

They may not have played great football, but at least they seemed to care. I'm sure they were gutted because they didn't manage to thanks our support with a victory :disappointment: Btw McGregor was gutted too imo, as he had an argument with Brines at the end of the game !

This. He argued with him for a while. Any longer and he would have got a sent off.

Brines was fucking useless today. :wanker:

Im sorry about this but our defence was a shambles today and its not the first time .

Killie could if honest being 3 goals up had they taken their chances - in the 1st half .

Ii,m sorry if boca was upset but if bougherra was in that back line he wouldnt be shedding any tears

snice hes gone we are a liabilty at the back captain america brilliant should be holding the ship ?

I respect his loyalty but we have been here longer than him and novo is a bigger icon

than any - respect is earned in performaces .

Im sorry about this but our defence was a shambles today and its not the first time .

Killie could if honest being 3 goals up had they taken their chances - in the 1st half .

Ii,m sorry if boca was upset but if bougherra was in that back line he wouldnt be shedding any tears

snice hes gone we are a liabilty at the back captain america brilliant should be holding the ship ?

I respect his loyalty but we have been here longer than him and novo is a bigger icon

There's only so much Boca can do when Goians playing so badly. We looked solid at the back when Perry replaced him.

Killie created nothing after Goian went off. But hey, let's blame it all on Bocanegra :rolleyes: