Story About Whyte

derekweir29

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hardly ground breaking news, I coulda told u that

Is this legal, if true? He didn't own the ticket yet he could sell them?

It's outrageous to say the least

would it no be similar to the way the Glazers raised money to buy Man Utd?

pretty sure they borrowed money against the clubs assets even though they didnt own them at the time

fuck knows how that is legal

He was banned from that too.

Nae wonder mate, i tuned in eagerly to watch "doyles spark" and it had fuck all to do with a guy rigging his meter and all to do with some black dude with a 10inch cock hanging out a 60 year old.

False advertisement :disappointment:

When you step back and look at recent events and the timings, you have to wonder if whyte was desperate to save the stockbroking outfit and thought he could do that by buying and selling Rangers.

Or the other way round. He was desperate for cash to keep his "empire" going and diddled Pritchards clients.

Either way, it is increasingly looking like he was a desperate man and a bit of a fantasist.

That said, I wouldn't want any of the old regime capitalising on this. Whyte being bad, doesn't make them good.

No More Charlatans !

Did CW not say that the ST deal was reniewed a few months ago ? <cr>

Cw also said we went into administration for a 75 million quid tax bill.

Cw also says he's pumped millions into rangers , when I've spent more on my cold pie at the game on Saturday than him.

No way could this guy have been rangers chairman for a quid?? For 9 months he's been at rangers and no spent a penny?

would it no be similar to the way the Glazers raised money to buy Man Utd?

pretty sure they borrowed money against the clubs assets even though they didnt own them at the time

fuck knows how that is legal

I dont think it is showtime

If these allegations are true he is well and truly rubber ducked

Hardly ground breaking news, I coulda told u that

Is this legal, if true? He didn't own the ticket yet he could sell them?

It's outrageous to say the least

The money would have been given to his lawyers to hold in escrow, When Murray sold he got the money and they get the tickets, if Murray had said no the money would have been returned to ticketus.

Having the money sitting in his lawyers account in escrow though has enabled him to make Murray think he had his own money to pay of the debt, this now looks like fraud.

Is it feasible that Whyte now owes Ticketus and when we emerge from this shite we will owe them nothing?

They gave whyte a loan before he owned us, so he couldnt have used us as security?

That's like me going to the bank and asking for a loan and offering Celtic as security.

'I don't own them mate, but aye I'll give you parkhead If I don't pay use honest'