Administrators Statement

debear

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty sure a lot of us made the mistake of believing him ;)

The ticket money is probably held over Ibrox or something ridiculous..

I was giving him the benefit of the doubt until more solid information came out. Well it is out now and he has blatantly lied. If that lie is for the good of him or for Rangers or for both only time will tell. I for one will not be getting my hopes up that it will be good for us.

Were David Murray and the rest of the board sitting with their thumbs up their arse when checking out his supposed wealth?

How can someone fund a takeover by selling season ticket money?

Who was in charge of thsi whole process....The Chuckle Brothers by the sounds of it.

Something that was mentioned on the Radio the other night...Doesn't this mean that we technically own the club?

Or Ticketus as it was their money that paid of LBG...fucking mess this. At least there doesn't appear to be any concern now that these are CW's Administrators! Best we can hope is at least they get to the bottom of things, and we can start again and rebuild the club!

I said months ago that i did not trust craig whyte. And for once my judgment was correct.

This man is a fraud and should be disgusted in him self. Calls himself a Rangers fan.....its laughable!!

When he bought our famous club he saw pound signs in his eyes. He thought he could do the same thing as he has done with many more of his companies. Come in strip them of there assets, plunge them into administration and pocket a tidy profit from a sell on after the debts been cleared.

But Mr Whyte you has severely underestimated our great club and our amazing fans. You have bitten off more then you can chew this time and i very much doubt you will be able to walk the streets of glasgow or even scotland again.

Keep looking over your shoulder Craig Whyte!!

Were David Murray and the rest of the board sitting with their thumbs up their arse when checking out his supposed wealth?

How can someone fund a takeover by selling season ticket money?

Who was in charge of thsi whole process....The Chuckle Brothers by the sounds of it.

Thats the bit i dont get, i can only assume when he secured the tickus money, the minute he bought the club he passed over the rights for future season ticket sales?

This is so fucked up it you would think this deal was done in a jumble sale.