Administrators Statement

debear

The point is does anyone believe he could have done this without the owner of the club in this case David Murray's knowledge.Do we believe Ticketus would hand over £20 million for the sale of something he did not own without so much as an enquiry to the owner at that time?Whyte has come clean because he was going to be found out.Time now for Murray to do the same

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The brass neck he has shown is something else

Aye. Also, I found out today his entire rhetoric about not knowing fully how much the tax liability would be is bullshit. Remem I said I'd speak to my tutor at uni? I did so today. I can't name him publicly on here but I was told that Mr.Whyte was fully aware of the potential consequences of the tax case. He was also aware of the liability of the "wee tax case" he refers to and blames for putting us into Administration. Enough of the lies Mr. Whyte, tell us the fucking truth because everyday you stay silent every single fibre of credibility you had is being destroyed.

The thing is if this was his plan all along he would have to lie. If he came out with the truth (whatever the hell that is :anguish: ) at the start he would most likely be up on a fraud charge just now.

His actions weren't fraudulent but yeah if he'd said at the start what he was going to do then Murray would never have sold the club to him (I'd hope).

read this thread from start to finish

one thing is clear there are still a lot of questions but no answers

who can give us these answers???

maybe this is why a committee has been set up with a former judge who has dealt with insolvency in the past?

who will know how these types of business deals work,inside out

looks to me like there is much more going on behind the scenes......

This will make some fucking movie!

Or a helluva gripping novel. Have no idea why (aye...I do ;) ), but I keep picturing the end of Johnnie Stark the "Razor King" in my mind. I'm thinking CW's top priorites about now are a name change and a plastic makeover.

I'd like to apologise for doubting everyone who was against whyte. Although I didn't voice my views, I doubted you all. At least now we are all in the same boat re whyte and can hopefully move forward. (tu)

Apology accepted. Its time we all moved in the same direction.

For the first time ever I so badly wanted to be wrong. It was far too obvious from day one though. No one with a past that looks as dodgy as his is going to be any good for a club like ours. Why it took so many so long to start to see it is beyond me but its good people are now seeing it. I said a while back that most would follow him off the cliff. Thankfully it looks like we might have avoided a total disaster and we might come back from this ok.

One thing we should take from this is in future not be so quick to fire out the taig accusations and try to take on other peoples opinions and try to make sure we are all pulling in the same direction.

Ticketus own a good portion of our season tickets every year for the next 3. Those tickets will be valid unless we are liquidated, I assume.

There will be no need to go after anyone for money, they have assets, that is their game. Its very simple.

For the next 3 years our earning potential will be heavily depleted.

Ticketus own a good portion of our season tickets every year for the next 3. Those tickets will be valid unless we are liquidated, I assume.

There will be no need to go after anyone for money, they have assets, that is their game. Its very simple.

For the next 3 years our earning potential will be heavily depleted.

Even if what he did was right and proper, how is essentially borrowing this amount and paying it off over 3 years, the best possible deal for Rangers. A 25 year mortgage would have been a better deal.

What Whyte has effectively done is turn a business making a £10 million loss (with no european football) into a business making a £19 million loss. Thats some best possible deal.

Even if what he did was right and proper, how is essentially borrowing this amount and paying it off over 3 years, the best possible deal for Rangers. A 25 year mortgage would have been a better deal.

What Whyte has effectively done is turn a business making a £10 million loss (with no european football) into a business making a £19 million loss. Thats some best possible deal.

Exactly.

as ticketus dont have all the tickets it could mean you payingmuch as £100 more than the person next to you

That cant be true, ticketus sell the tickets at the full price but buy at a reduced rate, they do not sell the tickets at a. Higher price than Rangers do.

That cant be true, ticketus sell the tickets at the full price but buy at a reduced rate, they do not sell the tickets at a. Higher price than Rangers do.

it will be the same as going to a concert handling fee plus a surcharge as a way of getting a bit extra on their invesment