Administrators Statement

debear

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

But what would happen in the event that no-one buys a season ticket? How would Ticketus recoup their outlayed cash? Ticketus must surely have insisted on some security being attached to this transaction to protect them against such a scenario.

My worry is what that security is likely to have been.

This was my thought. what if new owners decided to play their own Whyte style word games and not sell season tickets for the next 4 years. Instead of that, for a cost conveniently of exactly the same as a season ticket you can loan the actual seat in the ground for the duration of the season. As it's effectively your seat, you'd be welcome to sit in it whenever you liked, ie during home games.

:)

*puts tin hat on*

I posted this in the CW statement thread. It is all down to who the Ticketus money is secured against. I don't think we can be liable, it just doesn't make sense from a Ticketus point of view......

Ticketus buy season tickets at a cut price and then make a profit on them when they are sold on. Like any business that buys and sells a commodity they only care about getting their money back, with the profit they are promised. If that is underwritten by CW, through another company, then that is all Ticketus care about. The fact that they can get their money back in full through CW is the only way they would release such an amount of money before the club was purchased.

I am not sticking up for CW here, I am saying that there is no way a company like Ticketus would release money to someone with having guarantees that they would get it back. Especially when the company had not yet. been acquired. It doesn't appear that Rangers owe ticketus anything, Tickets or money. That was my point.

They have a load of tickets. People are going to turn up at Ibrox with those tickets and expect to get in to watch a match. That is what the liability is.

This is like the fawlty towers episode with the conman and the briefcase full of valuables, which turns out to be a couple of bricks, and we the Rangers support have believed whtye the same way basil believed the conman, but basil had the last laugh and sent him packing and got his money back. Here's hoping the same happens with us.

Lord Melbury.

How Whyte can come out with that statement amazes me

After point blank lying to the supporters faces he comes out with the same shite

I suspect HMRC will now ask the administrators to let us know they were never offered any deal or rejected any negotiations from CW

I await more shite, he just keeps digging and digging

This was my thought. what if new owners decided to play their own Whyte style word games and not sell season tickets for the next 4 years. Instead of that, for a cost conveniently of exactly the same as a season ticket you can loan the actual seat in the ground for the duration of the season. As it's effectively your seat, you'd be welcome to sit in it whenever you liked, ie during home games.

That would be messier than a weekend at Bernies!

How Whyte can come out with that statement amazes me

After point blank lying to the supporters faces he comes out with the same shite

I suspect HMRC will now ask the administrators to let us know they were never offered any deal or rejected any negotiations from CW

I await more shite, he just keeps digging and digging

Believe it or not I've actually seen a six page presentation from Whyte and his team after they'd purchased Rangers.

An ex-colleague of mine was the underwriter on a number of RFC financial lines policies. Anyway, on that presentation money had been allocated each month to pay Ticketus and HMRC. The monthly amount to HMRC was £2.5M. So, on that count, I believe that was his original intention.

They have a load of tickets. People are going to turn up at Ibrox with those tickets and expect to get in to watch a match. That is what the liability is.

This all boils down to money. Not tickets. It is debt and the debt doesn't lie at Rangers door. It lies at craig whytes.

Casey as Craig Whyte

CB as SDM

Gunslinger as Martin Bain

So come on add the rest as to who you thinks would be Bain. Aj and everyone else that ahs been involved

Redrock/Studs Lonngieman (whatever his moniker is) as Craig Whyte

Boss as Ali Russell

GCL as Murray

Martin Bain as Martin Bain

Casey as AJ

Gunslinger as Columbo

The Aluko man as manslaughter phil :P

SWSL as flecky1

I heard from an ex player a couple of weeks ago that Whytes ex wife was a director of Ticketus.... not sure I believe it though.

Just checked, there aren't any women on the board, and all the former directors are men, so unless it is an ex civil partner, I don't think so.

The Administrators should get to the bottom of this pretty quick then we will know for sure. I'm not sure which scenario suits us best. If Whyte has the liability could he in turn pass this onto Rangers further increasing his percentage as a creditor. Ach I don't know my brains pickled with all this.

Hopefully it's soon. Just wen I think I can make sense of it, something is reveilled that fucks my head again.

Now that is brilliant

Craig Whyte - 31st January.

"I can categorically assure supporters that when I launched a takeover bid for the club it was funded entirely from one of my companies and that was demonstrated clearly to the satisfaction of the previous owner, Lloyds Banking Group and professional advisers."

:wanker:

Craig Whyte - 31st January.

"I can categorically assure supporters that when I launched a takeover bid for the club it was funded entirely from one of my companies and that was demonstrated clearly to the satisfaction of the previous owner, Lloyds Banking Group and professional advisers."

:wanker:

Very clever wording. He may be a lot of things but you've got to hand it to him by fuck can he weave a tangled web.