Bedoya Set To Leave Rangers

Brian Laudrup

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

How much did he play though? Think players need a run of 5 games in a row at least to judge them

You say that, and I'm sure you mean it, but 90% of supporters bay for blood after a poor performance. Some clowns wanted Cellik kicked out after his debut against Dundee United when all 11 were shite.

Personally, I think that when you have peanuts to spend you get peanuts. I'm not at all surprised these bargain buys have proved to be shite. Chelsea paid £50 million for a dud so what certainty can there be about average players signed out of desperation.

You say that, and I'm sure you mean it, but 90% of supporters bay for blood after a poor performance. Some clowns wanted Cellik kicked out after his debut against Dundee United when all 11 were shite.

Personally, I think that when you have peanuts to spend you get peanuts. I'm not at all surprised these bargain buys have proved to be shite. Chelsea paid £50 million for a dud so what certainty can there be about average players signed out of desperation.

Agree that you get what you pay for (tu) and even big money buys can be duds, Torres and Caroll spring to mind

Jury's still very much out over Wallace for me, I'm yet to be convinced.

(tu) This!

People have been slating Papac on here recently, but forget he has been played in CM and LM far to often. He is a MUCH better left back than Wallace, I think Wallace will eventually become a better player than Papac but at the moment Papac does it for me.

Your knowledge of football is impressive.

McGregor

Boumsong

Bocanegra

Papac

Weir

Aluko

Hemdani

Laudrup

Prso

Novo

Boyd

That line up there cost just over £4m in total and you would be lucky if 2 of them were on money that our captain gets now, in fact that whole team probably cost less than what Ally has spent this year. You were saying about peanuts?

Your knowledge of football is impressive.

McGregor

Boumsong

Bocanegra

Papac

Weir

Aluko

Hemdani

Laudrup

Prso

Novo

Boyd

That line up there cost just over £4m in total and you would be lucky if 2 of them were on money that our captain gets now, in fact that whole team probably cost less than what Ally has spent this year. You were saying about peanuts?

Prso and Hemdani would have been on huge amounts. You slag a guy for his knowledge of football yet Hemdani was the Marseille captain and they had just reached the Uefa cup final when he arrived.

Boumsong was part of a fantastic Lyon side and once again huge wages were being paid