VB statement re Whyte

StudsLonniegan

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to have a beer with Frankie Miller in Brigton. And went to the Cactus before the game at glitterdome.

aye the cactus the lounge was called the colarado i remember wee miller went to sacred heart,dont even think it,think his school photos on glesga pals site,another one was phil diamond another tarrier sometimes miller would come down to the spare ground on a sunday for a gameand another called vic davidson who no cunt would pick because he was a tit

Guys come on, it's a forum for god sake and everything re threats and the taig issue is really no place here.

Water ducks back, think before you start to call out a fellow bluenose for a square go.

Argue your case and quite frankly if anyone takes a reply that badly just ignore it and just answer with smiley face as that nips it in the bud.21.gif

does that include all digs at my small, clever, friends who lead the snp?

aye the cactus the lounge was called the colarado i remember wee miller went to sacred heart,dont even think it,think his school photos on glesga pals site,another one was phil diamond another tarrier sometimes miller would come down to the spare ground on a sunday for a gameand another called vic davidson who no cunt would pick because he was a tit

fuck vic davidson jees.

does that include all digs at my small, clever, friends who lead the snp?

no elastic doesn't stretch that far. You lot are the Craig Whyte of politics, that little fat keech really shat himself when lurgan and the Japanese bhoy pulled him up. He collapsed quicker than when he went on his knees to that fucker in the ratican was here polluting our air.