VB statement re Whyte

StudsLonniegan

Murray doesn't say that the record do.

fwiw I rarely buy the record and have not liked it since they did a hatchet job on my old boss at NEC 10th years ago.

when I do buy it I give it to my flat mate often to stop him buying it.

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do you have a source for that?

the daily record or the sun during the takeover last year said it (tu)

I don't think they did.

Murray doesn't say that the record do.

i know the record said it, hence why you asked for the source i said the record or the sun said it, i never once said that murray said it doh

just admit you were wrong ffs

Come on mate you've got to be kidden? He's certainly fooled me as I backed him at the start and still partially backed him up until his back track on the ticketus row. That was just a blatant lie on several occasions.

I'm holding fire for now mate until we get some factual answers to our concerns. Until then, I won't slate the guy who's trying (apparently) to save the club. Murray left us in a helluva mess, and Whyte has been left to try and fix it. The way he's going about this leaves a lot to be desired. I'll give ye that. But as I say, I'll hold fire until I have something more concrete on the guys goings-on.

Or until he pulls us out the other side intact. Which I still have a feeling he may just do.

Before we descend into some sort of online scrum, can we just screw the nut here please? Not everybody is going to agree on something, no matter what, you'll always get dissenters for whatever reason. Most folk are convinced Whyte is just a fucking bandit, and it looks that way, so lets cut out the one-upmanship, threats, and mudslinging. Everyone is understandably worried, and its showing in the posts, as you'd expect. For your own good, I urge restraint in the face of provocation, because there will be plenty, and it will reflect very badly on us if there are weekly bloodbaths throughout our admin period and beyond. A smug tim is a hard thing not to react violently to, more so for some than for others. Dont fall into their trap. They want us portrayed as the bad guys at every opportunity.

Can I suggest that instead of falling out with each other at this difficult period in our illustrious history, some of us, if not all of us, just go and chill out for a bit....music, or whatever takes your fancy. For now, all we can do is hope for the quickest, most favourable outcome.Whatever happens, we'll still be who we are......the top team in the land, and stronger for what we have endured. Humility is no bad thing. Timmy has no idea of that concept, classless bastards.

Or,if you like, carry on bitching at each other..........see how good it makes you feel (not very).

No Surrender brothers and sisters. None shall defeat us, except ourselves.

Well said (or for any pedants out there, well written. Er...typed....).

I'm holding fire for now mate until we get some factual answers to our concerns. Until then, I won't slate the guy who's trying (apparently) to save the club. Murray left us in a helluva mess, and Whyte has been left to try and fix it. The way he's going about this leaves a lot to be desired. I'll give ye that. But as I say, I'll hold fire until I have something more concrete on the guys goings-on.

Or until he pulls us out the other side intact. Which I still have a feeling he may just do.

A could have bought us the way he did mate. He's scammed us and why he has is a mystery, he surely couldn't have expected this all to go unnoticed? Why lie about the ticketus stuff when he knew we would find out? My personal opinion is that hes made a cunt out of the likes of me who stuck by him and believed him only for him to own upto it after lieing for so long.

A could have bought us the way he did mate. He's scammed us and why he has is a mystery, he surely couldn't have expected this all to go unnoticed? Why lie about the ticketus stuff when he knew we would find out? My personal opinion is that hes made a cunt out of the likes of me who stuck by him and believed him only for him to own upto it after lieing for so long.

thats precisely the thing mate, not even the most remote outsider to the scottish game wouldn't think they could get away with this

there is no obligation to a football club owner to have money, they must simply do whats best for the club, and while whyte looks like a massive crook, he still indicates that this is all a plan

If its not then he has fucked us over big time but its in the public eye, so it should be easy to get him for it, but again as booler says the whole thing hasnt finished yet, ive watched enough taggart episodes to never guess the villain until the shows done :lol:

thats precisely the thing mate, not even the most remote outsider to the scottish game wouldn't think they could get away with this

there is no obligation to a football club owner to have money, they must simply do whats best for the club, and while whyte looks like a massive crook, he still indicates that this is all a plan

If its not then he has fucked us over big time but its in the public eye, so it should be easy to get him for it, but again as booler says the whole thing hasnt finished yet, ive watched enough taggart episodes to never guess the villain until the shows done :lol:

You can fuck off with all this 'the end justifies the means' shite. Whyte has done things which are an absolute disgrace and he should be hung for them.

Before we descend into some sort of online scrum, can we just screw the nut here please? Not everybody is going to agree on something, no matter what, you'll always get dissenters for whatever reason. Most folk are convinced Whyte is just a fucking bandit, and it looks that way, so lets cut out the one-upmanship, threats, and mudslinging. Everyone is understandably worried, and its showing in the posts, as you'd expect. For your own good, I urge restraint in the face of provocation, because there will be plenty, and it will reflect very badly on us if there are weekly bloodbaths throughout our admin period and beyond. A smug tim is a hard thing not to react violently to, more so for some than for others. Dont fall into their trap. They want us portrayed as the bad guys at every opportunity.

Can I suggest that instead of falling out with each other at this difficult period in our illustrious history, some of us, if not all of us, just go and chill out for a bit....music, or whatever takes your fancy. For now, all we can do is hope for the quickest, most favourable outcome.Whatever happens, we'll still be who we are......the top team in the land, and stronger for what we have endured. Humility is no bad thing. Timmy has no idea of that concept, classless bastards.

Or,if you like, carry on bitching at each other..........see how good it makes you feel (not very).

No Surrender brothers and sisters. None shall defeat us, except ourselves.

Actually stupid fans who let their hatred for David Murray blind them to the dishonesty, corruption and incompetence of Whyte have almost defeated us. Amazing that even in this last week people on here have been defending him.

If these fuck the record, bbc, whytes the man ,etc fans had put less energy into cheerleading for a con man and more into questioning what was happening at our club things might be different.

And to think guys like yourself were applauding the administration and citing it as the only way out.

You can fuck off with all this 'the end justifies the means' shite. Whyte has done things which are an absolute disgrace and he should be hung for them.

im not saying that, what im trying to say is that why would whyte suddenly appear out of nowhere to try and rob scotland's biggest club

yeah his MO is too take over struggling companies, liquidate them and pick up the pieces, but he's never been done for fraud or any other crime in doing this

why would he all of a sudden rob us, when he could easily just bide his time, and wait for the tax case completion, if we go into admin then we do, if the tax case is manageable then he sells us on for a tidy profit

Actually stupid fans who let their hatred for David Murray blind them to the dishonesty, corruption and incompetence of Whyte have almost defeated us. Amazing that even in this last week people on here have been defending him.

If these fuck the record, bbc, whytes the man ,etc fans had put less energy into cheerleading for a con man and more into questioning what was happening at our club things might be different.

And to think guys like yourself were applauding the administration and citing it as the only way out.

I see, so now its neither David the thief nor Whytes fault, its me and a few others. I fully agree.

Do you feel better now you've got that off your chest? Have a Blue Peter gold award (once the admin folk have finished though).

What a rocket ! craphead2.gif

I see, so now its neither David the thief nor Whytes fault, its me and a few others. I fully agree.

Do you feel better now you've got that off your chest? Have a Blue Peter gold award (once the admin folk have finished though).

Once the admin folk have finished??I said something you didn't like so what? Are you going to tell admin on me? Pathetic. I wasn't abusive or out of order in any way.

No I'll feel better when Rangers are out of this mess. Of course it's not your fault but for whatever reason you and many others seemed to be intent on cheerleading Whyte while he set agbout destroying Rangers. And of course Murray has to shoulder alot of blame.

I think we can all see it's you that is somewhat agitated. No one blames you, far more intelligent people than you were duped by Craig Whyte...although in fairness they realised a little bit quicker than you.

Has he touched up the youth team? :angry:

I've had it with him if so,

If not, I'll sit tight.

Once the admin folk have finished??I said something you didn't like so what? Are you going to tell admin on me? Pathetic. I wasn't abusive or out of order in any way.

No I'll feel better when Rangers are out of this mess. Of course it's not your fault but for whatever reason you and many others seemed to be intent on cheerleading Whyte while he set agbout destroying Rangers. And of course Murray has to shoulder alot of blame.

I think we can all see it's you that is somewhat agitated. No one blames you, far more intelligent people than you were duped by Craig Whyte...although in fairness they realised a little bit quicker than you.

Admin folk, as in Duff & Phelps you roaster.

We appreciate your candidness in doing so. 10310.gif

What can I say, I'm an idiot. There is a special somebody out there who might also feel better if he admitted his stupidity. He is a bit bolshy and has been flogging a very dead horse for a while but I think he would feel better about himself if he just conceded he's been a very silly boy.

It is actually embarrassing that there are so many folk on here kidding themselves on that Whyte has some sort of plan, he is a fucking scumbag conman who is raping our club and WE are paying for the pleasure, what will it take to wake up the gullible?

What can I say, I'm an idiot. There is a special somebody out there who might also feel better if he admitted his stupidity. He is a bit bolshy and has been flogging a very dead horse for a while but I think he would feel better about himself if he just conceded he's been a very silly boy.

So, despite me saying I'm waiting for the final outcome before throwing my toys out of the pram, and having repeatedly said that Whyte is a shady cunt, but in a world populated by shady cunts that may be no bad thing, if we come out of this the other end in one piece, you want me to change my stance now? Why? Whats it to you personally if I am proved to be wrong? It wont be the first time. ....and in the (admittedly increasingly unlikely) event of me being right, I'll look twice as fucking stupid, having jumped the fence so often!

Am I that big a deal to you? Really?

So, despite me saying I'm waiting for the final outcome before throwing my toys out of the pram, and having repeatedly said that Whyte is a shady cunt, but in a world populated by shady cunts that may be no bad thing, if we come out of this the other end in one piece, you want me to change my stance now? Why? Whats it to you personally if I am proved to be wrong? It wont be the first time. ....and in the (admittedly increasingly unlikely) event of me being right, I'll look twice as fucking stupid, having jumped the fence so often!

Am I that big a deal to you? Really?

does the end really justify the means ? Whyte shafts us and looks corrupt. Will you trust him with the future of our club? A question you fail to answer ???