red and black rangers

Not for me, united do it because their original kit was green-gold.

White scarfs with the blue star would be fitting for us.

I wont be waving a black n red scarf unless i take a trip out to milan.

We should start a poll. to see how many people want the White with the blue star. (tu)

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some complete idiots on this thread, at times like this we have to be united not in wee sub groups due to people own ego's.

I back this scarf as it is an actual ideal by the fans to do something to help the club. I don't really care as to the colour (as long as not green or white) and as the colours chosen are linked to the club I don't see a problem.

For people to keep coming up with no this is shit try something like this, shows what complete arses they are as they just want their own wee ideals accepted so as they can say It was mine that was chosen.

Some need to stop thinking about themselves and put their petty jealousy of people who are getting involved away.

Why not just charge £10 for the red, white and blue scarf's ? Or is that just to "out there".

I think the problem there is we all have loads of red, White and blue scarfs. I have several and only replace them when they are shot to pieces. I like the idea of this, something new and trying to keep ibrox full. Every little helps as tesco would say.

Would rather donate money

Not waving a red and black scarf at ibrox, no chance!

At least man united yellow and green scarfs were their original colours,what has red and black got to do with Rangers?

Can't see this taking off IMO

*head in fucking hands*

surely they would have decided upon a scarf that would appeal to the masses rather than this one which is clearly dividing opinion

Its flawed from the start

I cannot believe there are people on here who are disregarding a good idea simply because the colours of the scarf seemingly clashes with their wardrobe. "I shall not be buying that scarf Farquahar, it clashes terribly with my tweeds"

People are not paying for the scarf!!! If it annoys people that much then maybe they can do a poll and change the design accordingly.

I think the idea itself is very good, and is something that should have been in place prior to administration IMO. I cannot get to Ibrox, but would happily pay something every other week so that it is always full.

• 3 weeks later...