Fat Bhoy has his say

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What a vile, deluded, piss poor excuse for a human being, deriding a magnificent gesture from players displaying a loyalty to their club all to rare in the modern game. A gesture he admits would unwilling to make for the club he claims to love so much, only up to a point John I guess.

Ultimate respect goes to the Ibrox boys, lets hope they prove numb nut wrong again in the summer.

"Losing these four stars will be just the tip of the iceberg."

What 4 stars are you referring to? The FIVE STARS on the shirt or 4 league titles either way your a tim and we'd still be the most successful club in the world, so shove that up ur arse ya cunt.

what an arsehole of a man hartson is.not on any occasion when numerous clubs have been in admin have i heard any journalist come out with suff like.no sympathy and deserve all they get.he really should no better than to kickem when there down after the support he got from all,including many gers fans when he himself was in position similar to the gers with a possibility it could be the end.he really should know better.then again maybe lawell wrote his script for him.

How can someone actually be allowed to write for a newspaper with such ridiculous syntax as in that article. When I was in primary three, which fair enough was a long time ago, I could write better than that and the teacher would have belted us if we wrote a report as badly as that and quite rightly so. Irrespective of whatever garbage he has written again, I just can't actually read moron.

I read the first few lines....

Rangers players have taken 75% wage cuts, he isnt sure that he would have done the same himself.

No John, you wouldnt, because we are Rangers, and no other football club has the dignity and respect that our club has. This is the most amazing gesture ever to be made from a team of players, and I know for sure this will never ever be witnessed again.

Suppose thats what being a Bluenose involves, always being increadibly proud of your team :)

"Losing these four stars will be just the tip of the iceberg."

What 4 stars are you referring to? The FIVE STARS on the shirt or 4 league titles either way your a tim and we'd still be the most successful club in the world, so shove that up ur arse ya cunt.

He's obviously referring to Naismith, McGregor, Davis and Whittaker. Or did I miss something?

Some quite inflammatory stuff from him recently though, obviously with the sole intent of increasing sales. God knows why people still buy the scum rags he and his type write for.

I say it every time I read his article, but John, no-one cares.

No-one cared about your opinion pre-cancer, no-one does post-cancer.

Shagging 20 year olds in a limo driving about Glasgow while your wife is at home means nothing you say will ever be respected.

I read the first few lines....

Rangers players have taken 75% wage cuts, he isnt sure that he would have done the same himself.

No John, you wouldnt, because we are Rangers, and no other football club has the dignity and respect that our club has. This is the most amazing gesture ever to be made from a team of players, and I know for sure this will never ever be witnessed again.

Suppose thats what being a Bluenose involves, always being increadibly proud of your team :)

The other reasons John wouldn't are that he wouldn't be able to repay his gambling debts and have enough cash to fun another hair transplant....

How he can incorporate such hatred into his column after what he went through, what with all the support he recieved from everyone, just shows the type of man he really is. Practically willing on our demise....disgusting stuff

The overweight media nobody desperate for attention once again I see. Stopped paying attention after he said "They will ALL be away from Rangers in the summer." Say what you want about football today but all the players that took these cuts have shown a serious amount of loyalty, something this greedyfat prick will never understand (tu)

Why does this cunt even feel the need to talk about our state of affairs. It's like everyone at Celtic! Obsessed with all things rangers! Fuck right off ! Have yer shittey title, have your fucking treble but enjoy it cause I promise you we will be back before you know it! And well be fighting more than ever against you cunts .

No fucking surrender!

Rant over .