Petrov

God bless ye Stan.

Never give up fighting.They are making giant leaps forward these days..I'm hoping to be told i'm in remission on Tuesday.Fought it for 7 months now and have at least 5 years ahead to fight and stay positive.

Nothing is unbeatable that's what you have to keep thinking.

All the best for Tuesday mate.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

God bless ye Stan.

Never give up fighting.They are making giant leaps forward these days..I'm hoping to be told i'm in remission on Tuesday.Fought it for 7 months now and have at least 5 years ahead to fight and stay positive.

All the best to you mate.

All the best to Petrov also.

God bless ye Stan.

Incredible of you to be thinking of others when you're going through this yourself mate!! :praise: All the best for Tuesday, really hope it's good news for you!! (tu) As you say yourself....it's not unbeatable!! Hang in there mate!!

All the best to Stan as well. Hope he makes a full recovery!

You are an real inspiration to me, no joke! Ive been moaning around all the time that i dont have a job and cant find anything since i moved from my city to join a college 2 years ago, that my gf broke my fuckin heart and basically - my life sucks, but you sir made me realise what is really important. For that i thank you! And i also wish you all the best in your fight! Waiting for positive news on Tuesday!

Thank you mate

thanks to everyone for their best wishes.

God bless ye Stan.

Good luck mate

God bless ye Stan.

I don't even know you but I feel proud of you from reading that, as strange as that sounds. Keep fighting, no surrender.

Get well soon !

I'm hoping to be told i'm in remission on Tuesday. Fought it for 7 months now and have at least 5 years ahead to fight and stay positive.

goodluck on tuesday Gaffbear, i am sure you'll get a result!!

no surrender!!!

One of those players you couldn't help but fear in Old Firms, although he wasn't the most popular players amongst our support, I hope more than anything the guy beats this

Also didn't see it earlier but GaffBear, all the best to you as well mate, stay strong.

Well, Stan is not going to retire, out of contest, it seems. He just said he cannot think about his career now, because he needs to fight for his life, his agent confirmed this. Fuckin journalists doh

They make up any old shite or twist words just to get a story. Cretions