Delahunt interview with Whyte just released

jmo21

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Look at the section moses has highlighted, it proves he's lying, jd asks where the ticketus money is and he says in the club, then when jd says D+P say its not he says there's money in the colier bristow account but that's not ticketus money! He gives no indications as to where the ticketus money is!

He is a lying bastard and sees himself as some sort of hero! If he went for tea with burns and mcbride I'd have a wee party

"JD. How about the investigations into the Ticketus deal Craig, are you up on where the rest of the money is?

CW. As I've said before, every penny of the Ticketus deal went into the club.

JD. How do you explain that Duff & Phelps say it didn't?

CW. There's money still in the Collyer Bristow client account but that's not part of the Ticketus money.

JD. What is that money then?

CW. I'm not going to go into that but every penny from Ticketus went into the club."

Either Whyte or D&P are lying, then. Again.

Both have a history of it. Whyte any number of times, and D&P with the promise that Grier would play no part in the administration process.

this is the bit thats doing ma nut it. Jim delahunt asks him 'where is the ticketus money?' shite replies 'theres money in a different account, but thats not the ticketus money' then jim asks him 'what is that money then?'

Fukin idiot. He should have said - 'thats not what i asked, i asked where's the ticketus money?'

Complete fuking sidestep and delacunt didnt even pick up on it.

Look at the section moses has highlighted, it proves he's lying, jd asks where the ticketus money is and he says in the club, then when jd says D+P say its not he says there's money in the colier bristow account but that's not ticketus money! He gives no indications as to where the ticketus money is!

He is a lying bastard and sees himself as some sort of hero! If he went for tea with burns and mcbride I'd have a wee party

beat me to it, hate typing out on a fone.

I dont understand Craig Whyte , hes been found out to be a complete fraudster yet he still seems to convince himself hes doing whats best for the Club?

Has he? If thats realy the case, ask yourself this........why has he not been arrested? Lots of nonsense sells lots of newspapers. ;)

I thought he done well in that interview. :lol:

Some folk are just far too quick to condemn. (tu)

Has he? If thats realy the case, ask yourself this........why has he not been arrested? Lots of nonsense sells lots of newspapers. ;)

Some folk are just far too quick to condemn. (tu)

Thats a good point so much for all the police investigating him.

Till we get rid of the Taig media we will never get the true story.