Congratulations Ross County

Christ, another few mad away trips.

:beer1:

They fucking better be ready, I cant set foot in ICTs midden, so depending on a wee jaunt or 2 to Dingwall.

Premier League fitba in Dingwall............I don't think I'll ever get my head round that concept. Nor will the locals!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully be able to get a trip up there next season. Well done to them, one of the lower division teams I have a soft spot for so I am pretty happy at this.

I have fond memories of the day one lovely Dingwall maiden attached herself to my arm, with her teeth, when I was questioning the legitimacy of one of their players. I had to persuade her gentleman friend that her course of action was not going to benefit his face, as he would be getting the slap. Bitch held on for a while though!

Have a lot of time for them.

They do a lot of good work in finding local talent,as in scouting further north than Inverness.

They have training weeks in Caithness,in the summer,which are very professional.

One of the lads they had on thier books was Gary Mackay-Steven who they sold to Liverpool and now at DU. :)