what teams do we all properly hate?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ICT & ra selik.

I don't have any hatred left after that. They use it all up.

I cant understand why any Scot would give a flying fuck about what happens in Spanish football, or for that matter, English football.

EDIT: I hate Chelsea, due to the amount of poxy chelsea gear I see people wearing at Ibrox.

C#ltic , Aberdeen , Dundee utd , hibs ,hearts , man u , man city ,chelsea , liverpool , aston villa , sunderland , tottenham , ac milan , inter milan , barcelona , porto , bayern munich . didnt realise i genuinley hated so many till i started typing

100% agree. I struggle with why so many scottish Rangers fans hate Man U or Liverpool too. Im perplexed by it. They aren't in the same league/same country/same competitions. Have no real bad history. It makes no sense. Yet so many on here go mad at the mere mention of those clubs. Unless they support one of those clubs then I guess I can understand.

I ahte united because of their fans. Battering old men up on paisley road west last time they were here. I hate liverpool because of kenny dalgleish, craig bellend and the fact that celtic fans are in love with them.

Starting to have a real dislike for Liverpool these days. They are going down the path of Newcastle of living on past glories whilst thinking there team is as just as good as it was then and it is clearly not it's fucking shite plus I hate Suarez, Dalglish and Carroll. What a shite dinner party that would be.

Starting to have a real dislike for Liverpool these days. They are going down the path of Newcastle of living on past glories whilst thinking there team is as just as good as it was then and it is clearly not it's fucking shite plus I hate Suarez, Dalglish and Carroll. What a shite dinner party that would be.

It would be interesting if Evra was the waitor.

Celtic- Lennon, peados, anti- Brits, Deluded fans

Blades- Ched the Ripper up front, Wilson, Warnock,Chengdu blades (haha),The B.B.C hooly's, Plastic cladding ground and stupid hotel (that no cunt stays in), Sean Bean and his 'fairness in football' march to parliment!!!!!!

Liverpool- King Bellend, Deluded fans

:lol: We gave him all kinds of abuse up here.

Still the best player in the league mind.

He should get sent down regardless, for the fact he thought going to Ryhll for the night out would be a good idea in the first place :lol:

Jordan Rhodes is a better striker

Manyoo

Celtic

Real Madrid

Liverpool Grievers FC

Everton

Any clubs managed by Harry Redknapp and Sewer Rat Mourinho

Millwall

Cardiff, Swansea, Wrexham

Galatassaray

Chelsea

AFC Telford

MK Dons

Middlesbrough

Barnsley

Burnley

Arsenal

Clitheroe

Bootle

Hibs

Aberdeen

Queens Park

Every single Italian team at all levels of the game

I also hate a number of national teams, most notably Wales, Turkey and Italy. Hate the Tranny Army too with a passion.