what teams do we all properly hate?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forgot l'OM, thieving fucking cunts. How you get to keep a EC when you're stripped of your league title is beyond me.

Also Stoke, agree with that sentiment. Pulis is deranged and determined to send players out to end careers.

West Ham, because they still say they won the World Cup. Fuck you.

Spurs, made the CL once and act like they're top shit.

Hate

Them

Liverpool (dont support English football just hate them)

Palermo (I support Catania)

Baltimore Ravens (US Football, Im a Steelers fan)

England

Rep of Ireland

Aberdeen

Whomever Ian Black plays for! (So Hearts just now)

Whomever Cristiano Ronaldo plays for (So Real Madrid just now)

Gala Fairydean

I ahte united because of their fans. Battering old men up on paisley road west last time they were here. I hate liverpool because of kenny dalgleish, craig bellend and the fact that celtic fans are in love with them.

Last time they were here they didnt do much battering :wink:

Not hate, but I don't like Liverpool. For me, and some on here disagree, they are the Celtic of England. To confirm this Jamie Carragher called them a 'special club' after their win today; the inference is that they are just a wee bit better than everyone else.

I think we are a special club.

Hate

Them

Liverpool (dont support English football just hate them)

Palermo (I support Catania)

Baltimore Ravens (US Football, Im a Steelers fan)

England

Rep of Ireland

Aberdeen

Whomever Ian Black plays for! (So Hearts just now)

Whomever Cristiano Ronaldo plays for (So Real Madrid just now)

Gala Fairydean

Why do you hate Gala Fairydean, as someone from around that area i thought seeing their name on your list was funny as fuck, what could Gala have ever done to you to hate? :lol:

Celtic, Manchester United, Aberdeen, St Pauli, Liverpool although to be honest I only support Rangers, don't care for any other team, those are just the teams I dislike more than most.

Aberdeen, Celtic & Liverpool are the big one's.

Starting to dislike City now. The ego's at the club & the arrogance of statements made by Viera is irritating. I also have a friend who refuses to recognize any of their deficiencies at all which is irritating (tu)

I despise Liverpool--when my boy was around 8 years old -- The Liverpool scum were drawn against the Glasgow scum at the Paedodome,around 96 or so this game was, so spraying some aftershave around my face in an effort to reduce the unwashed stench I took the boy along to the Sellick game, walking closely beind him to make sure the Paedos didn't try to interfere with him. he had his wee autograph book and was excited at seeing the Liverpool players he adored. we got there around two hours before the kick off and waited for the Liverpool team bus to draw up outside the home of the unwashed. Well the Liverpool players just totally blanked my boy when he politely asked them for an autograph, the only exception being a coloured player Liverpool had at the time, Possibly Heskey. Anyway we and my boy have despised them ever since, and even though the game ended 1 -1 my hatred remains unabated to this day

I'm not to fond of Auchinleck Talbot either, I had to sort a few of them out about 20 years ago when their diddy wee pish junior team came to play Cambuslang Rangers, they kind of took over the town and spent the day verbally abusing ordinary wimmin walking down the street. Word got around, a couple of local pubs sallied out to meet them and they were sorted. Expected better behaviour from the normally convivial Ayrshire folk, whom I like a lot, but this Auchinleck mob were tarrier like in their behaviour.