RSA releases separate statement

Shane

The administrators have been in contact with Assembly President, Andy Kerr, this evening (Sunday) and have confirmed that the announcement of a preferred bidder was advanced towards a conclusion late last week but, unexepctedly, there is a key process issue that needs to be resolved before the announcement can be made. They have been working on that over the weekend and hope to have it resolved this coming week.

This seems to completely contradict the motives of the "joint statement" released hours ago. If this info was known, why was the previous statement ever released in the first?

The RSA also does not list the previous statement on its facebook page, but has posted this...

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i interpreted it as: admins saw previous statement.

admins contacted RSA

no big deal.

Don't disagree, but should be clarified, no? RSA never posted previous statement but posted this...?

Don't disagree, but should be clarified, no? RSA never posted previous statement but posted this...?

yeah im not too sure. im at the stage where im taking all statements with a pinch of salt. my gut tells me we'll find out on tuesday

Do forums like this hold more weight over getting points accross and the likes or for gauging opinions considering the traffic our clubs fan sites gather, other than groups like mentioned within

Rangers Supporters@rangersfctrust

@ShaneANicholson Or another delaying tactic. Time will tell.

Shane Nicholson@ShaneANicholson

@rangersfctrust Well that's jumping to conclusions, isn't it? AK seems to be well in on the info from the admins from past releases

----------------------------

RST: WTF...

Shane Nicholson @ShaneANicholson

@rangersfctrust This is what I was saying earlier: what's the evidence of a purposeful delay? If there is, shouldn't all supporters know?

---------------------

Quick to reply that this was a response to the strongly-worded joint statement from earlier. Not so quick to answer questions that could alleviate fears over motive behind.