Alex thompson on radio clyde now

dougie76

I suspect this could be the last we here from Thomson. Looks as if he's pre-empted his latest arse up.

http://blogs.channel4.com/alex-thomsons-view/

Moved on to Afghanistan now. His first blog on the subject in two months. Safer territory methinks.

A major upsurge by Taliban forces may also be a possible reason for that. :D

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has he got twitter? Some should tweet him telling him about the fake leggo :lol:

I suspect he'll be getting that tweet in the thousands.

The supposed threat was the only exclusive he had in his whole project up here. He was so sure he was right in the midst of a scandal.

What a total numpty haha, you've got to laugh.

Brilliant.

Again, no real new information from Thomson.

I do sense he is aware that he has been led somewhat up the path by timmy. I heard mad Tommy the tim's interview with him and you could tell he was realising the culture and corrected some of his repetitions of the timmy fantasies...

http://grooveshark.com/#!/s/Alex+Thomson+Tommy+From+Glasgow/4AjZJJ?src=5

I believe that this is the nutter who threatened Ewen Cameron on air.

What the fuck was that???, do they retards have their own radio station, the stupid moron kept trying to get thompson to agree to his point of view :wanker:

I didn't think he had it in for us TBH, I tuned in expecting to find another Rangers bashing but he said both sides were getting better treatment than they should

in a round-about way, alough it was a bit funny when he shut Keevins up.

I think his problem is he doesn't understand the culture up here and he has taken his own culture and used that to pass judgement.

I also believe he has no intrest in Rangers or anything Scottish in that matter we are small fish who outside Scotland nobody really cares about, his main aim

will be the English clubs down south who used these EBT's, don't quote me on it but I'm sure I read somewhere that there is at least 10 teams down south who

have used them and this is where his main goal lies.

He doesn't care he only wants to get some info so if we do lose then he can start looking at the English Clubs and throw this at them to make his big story.

Again, no real new information from Thomson.

I do sense he is aware that he has been led somewhat up the path by timmy. I heard mad Tommy the tim's interview with him and you could tell he was realising the culture and corrected some of his repetitions of the timmy fantasies...

http://grooveshark.c...ow/4AjZJJ?src=5

I believe that this is the nutter who threatened Ewen Cameron on air.

Warning: The youtube video/audio of this threat, just below, has an image of the yellow-fanged beast from hell as the preview. Do not show it to the young or infirm.

Superb catching this my bluenose mate. Listening to that just made my night

Moderators can we have this as a thread on its own so everyone can have a giggle???

I've removed the video since it was clearly a timmy production

Sorry for that guys! My mistake. I didn't watch it, but merely listened to confirm the voice before posting. Sloppy researching I'm afraid.

alex thomson has retracted the accusation he was threatened.... doh:lol:

you make recent posts in praise of this Thimson, describing him as " a highly respected journalist who has won awards and is well respected in his field" and use your vitriol to castigate, will_1974, a fellow bear, for questioning this hack's motives, and calling for his criticism of the cunt to be "filed under pish and wind."

then today you make a post laughing and humiliating the same reporter you just praised using doh:lol: emoticons to highlight his professional inadequacies resulting in retraction of the accusations he made.

the stench of your hypocrisy is palpable.