Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid

Ricky_

Remember before the second Barca game, when I said Barcelona would get a penalty and we would get a sending off? £400 right there. :lol:

Also, I don't have the balls, but I'm gonna spend my money on a fun weekend in Munchen!

:lol:

Enjoy it buddy (tu)

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a good save, aye.

But he's been hitting much better penalty's all season long, it comes to the shoot out and he hits a relatively poor one compared to his previous ones.

Depends what way you look at it.

If Neuer dives the other way it goes down as a good penalty.

Ramos bottled it though (tu)

Got a few avenues lined up, it's pretty likely I'll get one.

If not, a day boozing in Germany will do me!

Going to fun it from all my bets on Chelsea winning CL games this season, which has easily amounted to over a grand.

What would you say is the best way to go about trying to get tickets m8? Ive been looking on ebay and stuff but havent seen anything yet.

Great first half but both teams were pretty poor after that. Real weren't very adventurous and Bayern were wasteful. Especially Gomez. A Bayern-Chelsea final should be decent, think Bayern will win it although, Chelsea are continuing to prove a lot of people wrong.

Oh, and Sassaaa coming in here and talking about other people disappearing is hilarious :lol:

Glad it's Munich Chelsea are playing!

They also have a few players missing now (2 of their back line and a midfielder) so it's pretty even on that scale.

I thought Bayern were woeful at the back for the first 30 minutes and Chelsea will not have much of a problem scoring goals against them....it's Robben and Kroos that are the big threats which could cause big problems.

I was shocked at how average Gomez was last night, he seemed to take an age to get the ball out his feet and that miss at the end of the game was incredible.