Creampuff

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it shouldnt just stop at closing on-line accounts

as Alan said in the 1st post, staff IN SHOP have to report any issues aswell

email them telling them you wont be using the shops to bet, the machines to play roulette, your mobile phone or any of their betting formats

if your a regular in shops and know the members of staff make a point of going in and telling them why you wont be in

Anyone had a reply yet?

I got this

Thank you for your query.

Your question has now been received and we will reply as soon as

possible. Should you wish to update your question, please enter your

reply between the lines below.

With regards,

Customer Services

William Hill plc

Make sure those who are threatening a boycott actually follow through with it. I don't gamble anyway but just saying if they recieve 2000 emails they will definately take notice, if however come the end of the month the bottom line is the same as it always is then they will ignore the emails.

Dear Sirs

Following the draconian penalties issued by the SFA panel on Rangers Football Club, I confirm that I will not use any William Hill shops until such time as your company ceases its business relationship with the SFA.

You should be under no illusion with regards to the strength of feeling among the Rangers supporters and their willingness to target all sponsors and business partners of the SFA.

Please ensure that senior managers are made aware of this matter.

Boss

My reply from William Hill said "This matter has been escalated and we will inform you of any decision". Fair enough. Don't quite know what decision they're thinking of that will make any difference to my decision, but seems like they're paying attention at least.

Dear Sir/Madam

I am sending you a short e-mail to say that although i have always used your shop in my home town of Armadale, it is with regret that i will from now on be using Ladbrokes a few doors away. The reason for this is William Hills sponsorship of the SFA, although this is by no means the fault of yours, i am a loyal Rangers supporter and cannot justify myself supporting any organisation that supports the SFA after their incredible and propostrous sanctions agains my team, and if your organisation are all for fair play which you claim to be, then surely after this totally unfair decision by the SFA, you will look at your assocciation with these people, my supporters bus members are of the same mind as me, as are a lot of people in the town, as it has a huge Rangers following, so your shops business in Armadale could be affected.

Yours

sent

Just simple stuff like putting up a poster outside a William Hill with some slogan or putting it up on facebook( if they have a fb page post it on their wall) these little things will get to them as it is their name getting bad publicity. Any media source, especially at this weekend game get banners saying we won't support such and such company will be high profile if it gets on tv that they will need to do something. SFA won't give 2 fucks if we chant something about them but large companies in a saturated market will, like william hill.

Faux hall tbh are too big to effect but William hill isn't.