William Hill Message To Staff

Creampuff

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Simple fact is, why should a company like William Hill, in a very competitive market, pay money for sponsorship so that they can lose money.

Someone somewhere in their organisation will have to justify that if they continue to support the SFA.

I think its fair to say they are already taking all this into consideration. Can only be good for the cause.

ps - I never meant to rep ur post but thats a free one for you :lol:(tu)

Great going Bears , keep spreading the word to fellow supporters , looks like david coakley is going to be busier than normal . They have obviousley been noticing the solidarity and the compasion Rangers and the fans have together . After one day , lets see / hear them and others later on in the week ( especially with the losses they are going to have to suffer ,with all the lost bets they will have for our game against the bheast on Sunday )

it's stuff like this that make me proud to be a bear.

we have been kicked from pillar to post and now starting to fight back, i can honestly see this punishment being overturned on the appeal.

If people like willie hill start to withdraw thier sponsership then the SPL will shit themselves.

Well done bears (tu)

i think on Saturday after Hampden we should make our way into town and make sure McDonalds & Specsavers customers have to climb over us :lol: :lol: :lol::21:

Specsavers customers will probably fucking bump in to you :craphead:

What if someone is "up" on their Hills account (ie, they've made more money out of Hills than Hills have made out of them.) Should they keep their account open?.... After all, they are costing them money...

Just being awkward anyway, i'm out thousands...

Not to worry, i'll switch to my Coral account.

Might phone up and say I've had plenty of customers in saying they won't be back.

Make loads of seperate phone calls. Far more likely to be noted that way than just phoning up once and saying you've had forty people in.

Well done those that have cancelled. Another suggestion is for the 2 remaining home games we should all boycott the William Hill shop on Paisley Road. They would probably take 2000 bets of a normal match day but if they took very little that would speak volumes to the heirarchy within William Hill. What does everyome think??

Beat the bookies by, er, betting. Brilliant. Biggest smile I've had on my face for quite some time. Maybe if we all win we can put it all on another dead cert. And again, and again. There's absolutely no way the William Hill would ever win...

:lol:

For those that don't know - William Hill is the SFA's "official betting partner" I believe Ralf Topping ( William Hills top dog) sits on the SFA/SPL board.

I stopped using them a few weeks ago and l had a lot of followers.

It will hurt them,get them boycotted :uk:

Well done those that have cancelled. Another suggestion is for the 2 remaining home games we should all boycott the William Hill shop on Paisley Road. They would probably take 2000 bets of a normal match day but if they took very little that would speak volumes to the heirarchy within William Hill. What does everyome think??

Have a wee man outside shouting "2-1 Ladbrokes 60 meenits" :uk:

All it needs is a few volunteers to picket the front door

Just cancelled my account and the girl said there has been "thousands" of calls since yesterday and at the end of the call she said "I hope the campaign is successful" :uk: Hill's staff backing the Bears!!! :uk:

:clap:

Not much of a betting man myself but I was telling ma mother about all this with Hills and shes vowed to put her irish/new york lotto on at one of the many other bookies :)

Should I push it and get her to go in and moan to Hills? Canny whack an angry auld dear reading a startled assistant the riot act :lol:

I think a few bears standing outside spreading the word would be a good shout.. Can guarantee they wouldn't get any punters.

I'm seriously considering printing a load of posters and pasting them to the windows of all the local William Hills advising that all bears should boycott their premises.