William Hill Message To Staff

Creampuff

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Email: customerhelp@williamhill.co.uk

seems as if the ball is rollign with this now so i've joined the protest and hope it picks up more pace.

the wording of my email if anyone wishes to just do a copy paste job, i've worded it with the intention to make them feel they are losing a section of regular & loyal customers:

To whom it may concern,

It is with regrets I wish to inform you that I will no longer be betting with William Hill.

As a passionate Rangers fan I am supporting my fellow supporters in a boycott of SFA sponsors.

I'm sure you are aware of the treatment of Rangers, an instituion which has meant a great deal to my family, my father, and his father before him, by the SFA.

As a loyal and regular customer in my local Willy Hill shop, it saddens me that I will no longer be a customer.

I'd like to stress that I have no issue with the service I have ever recieved from William Hills, and the customer services and 'banter' of the cashiers & staff has always been second to none.

I hope that one day I will return as a William Hill customer, but while Wiliam Hill retain sponsorship with the SFA, I would feel that I was contributing money towards a corrupt organisation by betting with William Hill.

Kind Regards

Email: customerhelp@williamhill.co.uk

seems as if the ball is rollign with this now so i've joined the protest and hope it picks up more pace.

the wording of my email if anyone wishes to just do a copy paste job:

Used that with a couple spelling corrections. Cheers. (tu)

But their website is easy to use and at last years gold cup they paid out on a bet I meant to bet but ended up doing wrong when they could have told me to bolt. :(

What matters to you more, a bookies or Rangers?