A heartfelt plea to possibly

No it isnt a thread aimed at Bill Miller, Paul Murray or even Brian Kennedy.

With recent events and the stalling or simply the lack of a decent bidder than can help us, i have resigned myself to the fact that we may end up waving goodbye to our magnificent club, and that is breaking my heart.

Now there are many many reasons why we are in this mess, a lot are aimed at Craign Whyte, but wether he likes it or not Sir David Murray has to take a lions share of the blame, and it is he that i aim this plea to with us in our hour of need.

He doesnt have to run the club again, he doesnt have to come back to Ibrox ever again, but for his own peace of mind and for the millions of Rangers fans around the globe Sir David Murray needs to simply dip his hand into his pocket, not MIH's pocket (not that he could), but his own personal wealth. If he needs to sell that private jet of his, or whatever it takes Sir David Murray must, and i stress the MUST, help the club that he has taken to the brink of ruin through his actions in the previous decade.

SDM has 3 times made a mess of big decisions at the club, the first time he simply bailed us out by using MIH, the second time it required stringent banking measures put in place to bring us back, but the last time (his selling to Whyte), wether it was on purpose or just simply a panic sale, has been the major mistake that will haunt Murray's legacy at the club.

If the future of our club is not secured, no one will remember the 9iar, no one will remember the likes of Laudrup, Gazza, Numan, Advocaat etc, all that will be remembered is the fact that Murray's mistakes cost this great club its 140 years of magnificent history.

So if this reaches SDM's desk through whatever means necessary, then i beg of him to help us out, make one personal sacrifice for the club and repair your battered reputation with the clubs supporters, rescue us now and most if not all fans would forgive and forget, or at least forgive.

Do not sit back and wonder what went wrong, do not sit back and rhyme of excuse after excuse about how it has came to sit, the time is for action and not words, save us and save us now, or else be remembered as the man that ultimately led The Rangers to their demise.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sir Dave looks after Sir Dave

He will stay as far away from this as he can. Apparently he was 'duped' despite his Independent Board Committee telling him otherwise.

Aye right, Del Boy will not free wheel to the rescue.

Tin hat for you mate!

But I thought of making a thread not to different from this but couldn't be arsed wirh the grief that would come with it

there should be no grief, im not asking him back to run the club (badly) again, im simply asking him to find a shred of decency in his mind and do whats right

Fix this mess SDM, you caused it by financially fucking us up twice and then selling to a man that has not a fucking penny, do what has to be done and simply donate us a portion of his massive wealth

i dont think he has the money to do so.

his wealth plummeted in 2010 to 110m and i suspect it's dropped drastically since then. This was a guy, before the recession, who was worth over 800m.

He claims to have lost over 100m in his time at Rangers. Theres no way back for Murray.

No it isnt a thread aimed at Bill Miller, Paul Murray or even Brian Kennedy.

With recent events and the stalling or simply the lack of a decent bidder than can help us, i have resigned myself to the fact that we may end up waving goodbye to our magnificent club, and that is breaking my heart.

Now there are many many reasons why we are in this mess, a lot are aimed at Craign Whyte, but wether he likes it or not Sir David Murray has to take a lions share of the blame, and it is he that i aim this plea to with us in our hour of need.

He doesnt have to run the club again, he doesnt have to come back to Ibrox ever again, but for his own peace of mind and for the millions of Rangers fans around the globe Sir David Murray needs to simply dip his hand into his pocket, not MIH's pocket (not that he could), but his own personal wealth. If he needs to sell that private jet of his, or whatever it takes Sir David Murray must, and i stress the MUST, help the club that he has taken to the brink of ruin through his actions in the previous decade.

SDM has 3 times made a mess of big decisions at the club, the first time he simply bailed us out by using MIH, the second time it required stringent banking measures put in place to bring us back, but the last time (his selling to Whyte), wether it was on purpose or just simply a panic sale, has been the major mistake that will haunt Murray's legacy at the club.

If the future of our club is not secured, no one will remember the 9iar, no one will remember the likes of Laudrup, Gazza, Numan, Advocaat etc, all that will be remembered is the fact that Murray's mistakes cost this great club its 140 years of magnificent history.

So if this reaches SDM's desk through whatever means necessary, then i beg of him to help us out, make one personal sacrifice for the club and repair your battered reputation with the clubs supporters, rescue us now and most if not all fans would forgive and forget, or at least forgive.

Do not sit back and wonder what went wrong, do not sit back and rhyme of excuse after excuse about how it has came to sit, the time is for action and not words, save us and save us now, or else be remembered as the man that ultimately led The Rangers to their demise.

Great point about his legacy - its fucked unless he stands up to the plate now.

Debt and EBTs are forgivable but selling to Shyte is not unless he holds his hands up, says he was wrong, and do what he has done before - rectify the situation.

More chance of him winning ankles of the year

Poor taste mate. You might not like the guy but he did show profound courage to deal with this challenge and go on to be an incredibly successful businessman. What he did to our club is unforgivable, but this is going way too far.

00000042.gif

I think SDM's plummeting wealth is the main reason he was so eager to offload our Great club to Whyte in the first place so for me there is not much chance of him finding £3m never mind £30m!!!

He DOES owe us big time though and if he iintends sticking to his rather implausible story that he was duped by Whyte he needs to start spinning some positive news and stop hiding in our second city !!

He could perhaps make a start by paying the £160k SFA fine for example...????

Everyone keeps saying Craig Whyte doesn't have a penny, Craig Whyte owns a £5 million pound castle in Scotland and a Multi-Million hideaway in Monaco, Craig Whyte is fucking minted the problem is he is minted with money he fucking stole off other people including us, and will never part with a penny of it. He said when he took over Rangers that his aim in life was to have substantial personal wealth totalling over £100 million as soon as those words left his mouth I knew we were destined for disaster and we had been papped off to a thief. Oh he has money all right fucking stacks of it.

Poor taste mate. You might not like the guy but he did show profound courage to deal with this challenge and go on to be an incredibly successful businessman. What he did to our club is unforgivable, but this is going way too far.

00000042.gif

Yeah your probably right I should never rage post soz

I suggested yesterday the if SDM felt even the slightest tinge of remorse or cared one iota for the club that there is a feasible solution.

MIH, who has just secured a massive loan from LLoyds, provide Rangers with an 'interest free' 'no strings attached' loan of 15-20M pounds. This would then be paid back, if requested <cr> , when a new owner is in place and the club's finances are sorted out.