Is God helping?

MisterC

Where's this table of percentage levels that define belief positions? I've never seen it. Is it a very special slide rule?

So far, 99% and over makes you atheist and now 44% makes you agnostic. It's fascinating stuff - and given your certainty - I'm sure it can't simply be more guesswork. Can it?

You are the man, after all, who grandly opined that your arrogance is based on logic.

Did you open the thread in the DC yet?

lol, Someone with faith having a pop at me for "guesswork"??????????

"Irony is lost on you" seems to be a phrase that keeps appearing on this thread and its probably quite apt to say it again here...

If you start a thread in DC i'll be happy to comment. An Atheist starting a God bashing thread might not go down too well so the ball is in your court, lol.

There is no proof of god only faith that god exists - however there is a huge body of evidence on the scientific basis for our existence.

Therefore God does not exist.

ok, oh leader of the Atheist Brigade, that's it!!

are you satisfied, now?

come on here endlessly decrying conspiracies to deflect from the conspiracy of you and your mob using this site to proselytize the belief of your non belief in a vain attempt to convert good proddies - the chosen ones.

it's one thing for you Darwinian thumpers to be on the telly every five minutes spouting your bile, or coming around our hooses spouting your sacrilege, but doing it 10 minutes before the start of the old firm game!!

furr pete's (not the fisherman's)sake!!

how could you slag the Big Man and blasphemously deny His gift of our world record as clear evidence of favouring the righteous just when He's sits down to enjoy the match with a glass of sacrificial wine.

have you and your followers got no idea of who you're messin with!!?

it was evidence you wanted, wasn't it?

well, mate, He gave it to you didn't He!

what more bloody evidence do you need!!?

it wasn't tactics or players who lost us the game on sunday.

it was your mob!!

Repent brother, on your knees!

for this is one Big Man who takes takes it personal and can, as this result is testament to, do something about it.

it's ok, though, we forgive you, it's in our nature, eh!

and let's hope, for your sake, that the Big Man isn't in one of His 'wrath' modes.

and before you continue the diatribe against Him you'll do well to remember our need of a result in the coming days against the evil doers currently intent on liquidation of the Good.

You'll see the light eventually, Baxter :lol:

ps, What Atheists go round peoples houses? I think you're getting mixed up with Jehovah's.

Most Atheists just let religious folk get on with it. (not me in particular, i'm more of the militant Dawkins ilk, but still) lol

ps, What Atheists go round peoples houses? I think you're getting mixed up with Jehovah's.

Most Atheists just let religious folk get on with it. (not me in particular, i'm more of the militant Dawkins ilk, but still) lol

yerr in hooses everywhere, witnessing!

Athiestists Anonymous is chock a block full of unbelievers at meetings grassing with a bottle of buckfast in their back pockets.

we know you.

your conspiracy is exposed.

it's useless denying it!

there's photographic evidence of your leader, bluepeter, bowing down before his 'origin of the species' propped up by an empty buckfast bottle.

give me a few minutes to post a link and remove the tongue from my cheek.

yerr in hooses everywhere, witnessing!

Athiestists Anonymous is chock a block full of unbelievers at meetings grassing with a bottle of buckfast in their back pockets.

we know you.

your conspiracy is exposed.

it's useless denying it!

there's photographic evidence of your leader, bluepeter, bowing down before his 'origin of the species' propped up by an empty buckfast bottle.

give me a few minutes to post a link and remove the tongue from my cheek.

lol, Tongue in cheek or not, you've lost the plot, lol.

lol, Tongue in cheek or not, you've lost the plot, lol.

no no no

exposed your cunning plot!!!

repent!

then again, it probably doesn't since, according that true blue, Knox, who said during his tenure at Rangers, that no amount of repenting will do some any good.

in 'light' of this, i sincerely hope bluepeter managed get in a big bucky carryoot for your next meeting.

but please could you just kinda delay the preaching and put the blue scarf in yerr poeket until after hmrc have made their decision - just in case there's no a game on to distract the Big Man from your blasphemy.

The number of major gods recognized around the world and recorded in world history are in the hundreds.

The number of religions, current and past, centered on these gods, is in the thousands.

The number of lives lost in the attempts to advance or defend religious beliefs is in the millions.

The number of humans negatively affected by this cultural anomaly is in the billions.

May Your god Go With You.

The number of major gods recognized around the world and recorded in world history are in the hundreds.

The number of religions, current and past, centered on these gods, is in the thousands.

The number of lives lost in the attempts to advance or defend religious beliefs is in the millions.

The number of humans negatively affected by this cultural anomaly is in the billions.

May Your god Go With You.

look mate, FIFA have categorically stated that Rangers are the one and only world champions with 54 titles

right?

aye!

therefore, is not possible that all those other gods you refer to, just like other deluded teams like the scum - who believe they are #1, are not, in fact, the true one - like our God?

and how can you suggest krishna be the real God when he's watchin bloody cricket all day long, and disnae even like fitba?

case fuckin closed!

use a little common sense, eh!

oh, no, here come the cricket brigade ffs, and if you thought the Athiest Brigade were bad....

Believers have the most warped logic. Infact, it's not even logic. Religion is similar to metal illness. " I talk to a man in the sky who hears me and answers me" if 1 man said that he'd be mad, but millions and suddenly it's fine? That's sanity in numbers. But still, it's fucking mental.

if there is a god, then hes a very stupid god, probably mentally retarded. What kind of omnipotent gods only way of communicating with his "children" his a "2000 year old" book?

I have a love/hate thing for these kind of threads, for one theyre mostly good reads but can be frustrating because neither side is going to change their view, its like expecting a debate between and rangers fan and a tarrier to end in one deciding to support the other team lol

also theres so many things you can say to these crazy christians that besically proves them wrong but theyll just refuse to listen.

I didn't ask you to explain your atheism, I asked you explain why you thought my logic about your logic was wrong! However, since you raised the matter, why on earth shouldn't an atheist be asked to explain his atheism? Why are you so uptight about it? You believe there is no God; you said you use logic to come to that conclusion; I was curious, sorry lol.

I can see this being removed from BD anytime soon!

The burden of proof lies on the one making the statement. One cannot prove that something doesnt exist, religions make the claim of existence of devine beings yet offer no evidence. An Atheism is not a belief its a rejection of a claim. This kind of thing sort of shows how truly thick most religious people are. If I told you I had a unicorn would I expect you to prove that I didnt or would you expect me to prove that I did? Religious people have a complete double standard in life, some things require an explantion and evidence but the things that really matter such as belief and the way they bring up their children are all left upto a god that they have no proof exists.

Believers have the most warped logic. Infact, it's not even logic. Religion is similar to metal illness. " I talk to a man in the sky who hears me and answers me" if 1 man said that he'd be mad, but millions and suddenly it's fine? That's sanity in numbers. But still, it's fucking mental.

Oh, the irony in this line! Are you this clear about everything else, or does your expertise only extend itself to religious matters?