Rangers tax case blog plans to go after the RFF and the red and black campaign.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So they think they can tax money that we contibuted towards saving our club? deluded cunts........worth broadcasting that story to a wider audience, and show what a vindictive shower of peadophile apologists these obsessed taig bastards really are.

I wont comment on the red & black scarves.

is thier no way we can apply to have this site taken down? must be something we can do this shite has goin on long enough!! lets get shot of all these cunts who are creating massive platforms to keep the derranged obssessed tims happy

wheres BOSS!!!!

From time to time I buy the odd packet of cigarettes from a shop keeper and he gets them duty free-I also support Rangers will I appear on the blog...........

Seriously the blog is a waste of time and I can just picture the creators sitting around plotting the next move-bunch of arse.

Guys I think we should take this cunt serious as whoever it is they are trying every trick to damage our Club.

Hunt the Rats down and corner them.I think the Club need to know about this.Don't you think ?

agreed 100% from the smallest cunt with a pc to high rank smp's they are demonising the name of our club and no matter if its true or not shit sticks eg threats made to sfa panel never happened but made national news.we need to stop this taig propaganda machine that has been in motion for all the years we have been saying we dont do paranoid and before anyone asks how well i will leave that to more inteligent and political minded bears than me.sorry for ranting but it gets me angry that people dont dont seem to want to believe the extent the taigs will go to