FAO Whittaker

Skelf

Absolutely craphead2.gif

I'd just like Whittaker to play once this season like he was handed a new long term deal at the beginning of the campaign.

:lol: fuck being pals with "broony" Baldy Steve must feel sorry for him. I don't think I've ever been so pissed off at a Rangers player as I was at Whittaker when he launched the ball off that cunt

We're too nice for our own good sometimes. I agree with the sentiment of this thread, as much as I understand that Whittaker and Brown were teammates for years, they're now on opposite sides of the world and he needs to despise him - not just for being the Mhanks captain, but for being a vile human being and a very strong advert for abortion.

Mate, that's like saying when Colin McAdam played for us and Tom McAdam played for them that they had to stop being brothers - enemies on the field can still be friends (or family) off it.

A game at the glitterdome , the one when Alex Miller hit that last minute screamer. Well Tam tried to come between Colin having a go at aitken and I thought he was going to deck his brother.

I'm actually surprised that the pig ugly despicable Scott Brown actually has any friends so I suppose that says a lot more about Whittaker than anything else. But OP you should grow up a bit, it's his choice and TBH, as much as I despise them, I see them as bitter rivals rather than enemies.

Of course some players are friends off the park, I mean Whittaker and Brown go back many years so they are hardly going to hate each other because they play for both OF clubs. On the pitch during the game there will be no love loss but after the whistle they can do what they want.

I have some great friends who support them and I’d tell anyone who told me to ditch them to fuck off.

I am pretty sure it’s the same with Barcelona and Madrid with the Spanish contingent.