Knights ride in again

rangers_1993

Rather simplistic outlook,if they want to bid they should bid, if they don't so be it.

Paul Clark D&P.

"Despite suggestions to the contrary, it is not a case of the administrators refusing to nail down their choice - we can only accept a bid that is unequivocal.

a bid that requires the shares and a cva is unequivocal.

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

a bid that requires the shares and a cva is unequivocal.

You must inform the administrators immediately, their lack of being unable to understand their own unequivocal statement is the problem, not the unequivocal lack of funds from TBK's.

The problem TBK have isn't the sum they're offering but that they can't do a deal with Whyte.

If this is the case, then really shows mini up for lack of business acumen in slagging off someone that you need something from. Think it but keep your mouth shut until you have the shares in your hand then let your feelings be known.

Can they not just get on with it and stop the games, ok we all know that they will be trying to get the club as cheap as possible but we're running out of time here.

Paul Murrays group need to put up or shut up now.

It seems TBK will continue to bid even though it seems like they don't have the money.

The more this drags on the more it makes me think we will go with Bill Miller.

It seems to me that D&P are not interested in the Miller bid and have bent over backwards to try to get TBK to put in a remotely acceptable bid with no luck.

TBK seem to be struggling to cover the short term needs and I still think that even if their proposed share issue is successful our expectations will have to be scaled back very dramatically because I doubt that they can or will provide the funding in the longer term to keep us competing at anywhere near the level we have been.

All that is in the future and unless some breakthrough is made in the coming month we may have reached a point where the L word is the only option.

It seems to me that D&P are not interested in the Miller bid and have bent over backwards to try to get TBK to put in a remotely acceptable bid with no luck.

TBK seem to be struggling to cover the short term needs and I still think that even if their proposed share issue is successful our expectations will have to be scaled back very dramatically because I doubt that they can or will provide the funding in the longer term to keep us competing at anywhere near the level we have been.

All that is in the future and unless some breakthrough is made in the coming month we may have reached a point where the L word is the only option.

no matter what our expectations will have to be sensible and scaled back.

d&p can accept Miller's bid anytime they want.

well they could if the bid was viable.

It because of the SFA sanctions it not been accepted the Blue Knights haven't tabled an acceptable bid as i said they need to put up or leave the process altogether.