Bedoya

allanh91

Can't help but think this lad could be a big player for us next season.

He's been promising in recent weeks when he's had the chance, grabbed himself a nice goal, and seems to be at the forefront of the media. He's advertising two new club dvd's in Willie Vass' training pics from today.

What are our thoughts on him?

I hope he stays and gets a chance next season that is an area McCoist needs to improve as a manager he shouldn't just pick his favourites Matt McKay and Bedoya were not given a proper chance in their correct positions despite the players infront of them being poor at times. Papac, Wallace and McCulloch should never have played in midfield while we had Bedoya, McKay and McCabe fit and ready to play.

I hope he stays and gets a chance next season that is an area McCoist needs to improve as a manager he shouldn't just pick his favourites Matt McKay and Bedoya were not given a proper chance in their correct positions despite the players infront of them being poor at times. Papac, Wallace and McCulloch should never have played in midfield while we had Bedoya, McKay and McCabe fit and ready to play.

My feelings on the matter are that Ally was maybe scared to go with players that HE brought in incase they didn't perform.

He won't say it, but following Walter is obviously going to be hard on him. Bedoya has been edging his way into the team recently, and hopefully he'll continue to do so. He definitely has potential.

Think the boy had played several seasons without a break so perhaps we will see more from him next season after a break. Reminds me of Naisy in his early Rangers days, perhaps trying too hard and still learning his true position

seen today that he has said he would consider playing longer at 25% wages to help us out. thats the sort of loyalty he will need I am sure he will get more of a chance to prove his ability next year if he stays

If true then his reputation has just skyrocketed in my eyes.

It's not often you see foreigners develop such an affiliation with a club, especially if they haven't been a main feature.

It's not often you see foreigners develop such an affiliation with a club, especially if they haven't been a main feature.

it was on twitter will check my feed and try and find it again

There's only 1 problem, He is a CAM. i.e. sits behind the striker(s).

Yet Ally keeps playing him at RW where he clearly isn't comfortable + He's not got a great cross.

He was in the middle when he scored against Dundee Utd, and he played well.

This (tu)

When he came on against Motherwell, he was put on to the right side and didn't look comfortable there. Give him a run in a more central position next season or even on Sunday and I think we will be a much better player that what is believed. :)

Seeing Papac get games in midfield before Bedoya makes me think he's either really poor or Ally doesn't know what he's doing.

think the reason papac got a game in there is because he's seen as a more reliable with steel in the middle, whereas bedoya likes to play further forward who isn't going to put a challenge in like papac and i think in some games i dont care how good you are, experience usually always wins the day esp in oldfirms. just my opinion :sherlock:

Maybe it was still an improvement on his wages in Sweden.Apart from that I just do not think he is at all good as a player.