Takeover Agreed - Official Website

bede

Rangers FC Official ‏ @RFC_Official

CG: "There is no reverse gear. We have entered in to an irrevocable agreement for the club."

I like the sound of that, "for Rangers, there is no reverse gear!"

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So it sounds like they have been in the background for a long time doing due diligence and made their move pretty quickly.

Also 20 people/families involved amazing how this has been kept secret up until friday

Di Stefano has already leaked the middle east investors :pipe:

Is there anyone more familiar with the process that can help answer why the creditors would not accept a CVA?

Surely the amount that is being put in the pot for the CVA must be the same as the amount set aside for purchasing the business and assets? If you get the same result either way would it not be somewhat vindictive to block it? All I can think is HMRC would be wanting to make an example of Rangers and ensure the maximum footballing punishments were exerted.

So if it's CG, someone from the UK, someone from the Middle East and Ng (that's assuming there are only four, could be more) then you'd think that funds for player purchase could be easily accessable - a 10m pound player would be only 2.5m each - and less considering that most will be payed through revenue!

The club needs to become sustainable. that is the priority. Can't get ahead of ourselves. BK had a wealth of 600m, and barely put any of that towards buying us. We just need to get through the CVA process first and foremost

Who needs drugs?

Just put yourself through at least 3 months of hell until you get news like this!

I am on a massive high! Times may be tough, we could lose some top players depending on Green's approach, but this is great news given where we have been.

Celtic can have their title party today. At least if they sing any pish about jelly and ice cream and Rangers dying, then deep down they won't believe that's gonna happen now! They'll be raging, now that the Newco debate may be pointless I expect them to explode in rage and argue even more than before for:

- surely extended punishment for future years if cva agreed

- surely out of Europe for a number a years

- they have clearly cheated and titles should be stripped

- blah blah blah

The club needs to become sustainable. that is the priority. Can't get ahead of ourselves. BK had a wealth of 600m, and barely put any of that towards buying us. We just need to get through the CVA process first and foremost

haha mate I know, just getting excited!

CG: "All football clubs lose money if they aren't managed properly. But there is no reason that football clubs can't run profitably."

CG: "If we can get Rangers playing football in Europe, which is what everyone wants, the club can make a profit every year."

CG: "In the next 6 weeks fans will be informed by regular communication. They've been hugely supportive of #RFC & we want that to continue."

CG: "If we can get Rangers playing football in Europe, which is what everyone wants, the club can make a profit every year."

CG: "There are investors from the UK, the Middle East and Far East. We want to develop the brand in these areas where there's an appetite."

The first quote indicates that consortium intends to make the club profitable by succeeding on the field. The second quote, once again, relies upon our continued success on the field - you don't expand your brand abroad by asset stripping and selling all your best players.

I'm not saying that we're going to see tens of millions spent on new signings, but I do think that things are going to get better.

In summary -

The Clats 'win' a toy title (gift wrapped by the Celtci board running the SPL) and we, having had a wee stumble, march on to dominate all before us again and again. And again.

And we wont forget the handiwork of Dundee Hibs, Abercunt, Celtici, St Celtci in Perth, St Celtci reserves at Love Street or any of the rest of the scabrous charlatans who knifed our club when we were down.

As I prepare to take my Grand-son to his first games next season - none of them will be at Hampden and he'll understand why he doesn't need a Scotland shirt when he can have an extra Rangers one instead.

All I need now is for Murray and Whyte to face criminal charges and I'll be content.

CG: "There are investors from the UK, the Middle East and Far East. We want to develop the brand in these areas where there's an appetite."

The first quote indicates that consortium intends to make the club profitable by succeeding on the field. The second quote, once again, relies upon our continued success on the field - you don't expand your brand abroad by asset stripping and selling all your best players.

I'm not saying that we're going to see tens of millions spent on new signings, but I do think that things are going to get better.

It does sound like that, nothing about them makes them sound they are looking to just keep us going, they want to make us better.

Good news..The far east and middle east guys seldom back down if it´s only about money. They loose to much face.

Now we just need to know names, odd how all roads lead to Singapore as well, one gets the feeling that someone have been rather intent on getting involved all along, Bill Ng basically just handles other peoples money anyway so anything is possible.

like the guys timing . Press conf at 10am Sun whilst all the romans are at the pineapple. His name gets mentioned Friday , buys us Sunday before the season finishes nae messin about wey wee daft interviews !!! still don't know much about him personally but musthave met the cash that D&P were looking for.

If BK is still interested in RFC invest yurr money for a seat at the table , same for TBK's then we'll see how much of a RANGERS men yeez are .

:clap: