Takeover Agreed - Official Website

bede

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guessing no sale will be announced until tomorrow or during the week then as the stock market is closed for trading over the weekend? Or are we still banned from selling shares and then it may be different?

I await the pathetic banners this afternoon :anguish:

I've said elsewhere this morning (VB) that anyone flying an anti-Green banner (pun not intended) should have it removed from them quietly, but physically....if so required (but removed they must be) and told to refrain from such activities.

If the anti-Miller banner flyers think they can do the same to Green as they did to Miller's bid then they need to have that notion nipped in the fucking bud.

Rangers FC Official @RFC_Official

CG: "There are investors from the UK, the Middle East and Far East. We want to develop the brand in these areas where there's an appetite."

Far East makes me think of Ng.

Cautious optimism here. Still a bit unsure of these guys motives (his name doesn't help either).

If a sale does go through then we need to understand its going to be a few years of mediocrity ahead of us.

We need to accept that and remember it could have been so much worse.

#realisticbear

Rangers FC Official @RFC_Official

CG: "There are investors from the UK, the Middle East and Far East. We want to develop the brand in these areas where there's an appetite."

Far East makes me think of Ng.

Far East makes me think of holidays. :D

Cock Bang. :sherlock:

Quite like the sound of no-one owning more than 15% of the club

It's the best thing he has said, means we can't have one tyrant ruining everything with their own greed ala Whyte or Glazers!

Quite like the sound of no-one owning more than 15% of the club

This mate, sounds like a lot of people have invested in the club also.

I doubt we need to worry about the estimated wealth with a lot being from the Far East and Middle East.

It's going to be an interesting week and it was encouraging to read what Green has had to say!

A range of investors, some of whom are primarily concerned with expanding the club's brand abroad. Naturally, that requires our continued success on the field and not (as some have suggested) asset-stripping and decades of austerity.

I've said elsewhere this morning (VB) that anyone flying an anti-Green banner (pun not intended) should have it removed from them quietly, but physically....if so required (but removed they must be) and told to refrain from such activities.

If the anti-Miller banner flyers think they can do the same to Green as they did to Miller's bid then they need to have that notion nipped in the fucking bud.

This (tu)

There is now no point to protests or banners - if there ever was.

The deal is done.

Any further nonsense will only impede the new owners.

Obviously, should the new owners propose something dodgy then the above does not apply.

Otherwise it is now time to get behind them and assist in every way possible to get the club out of this mess.

Here's to the next 140 years.

So it sounds like they have been in the background for a long time doing due diligence and made their move pretty quickly.

Also 20 people/families involved amazing how this has been kept secret up until friday

So if it's CG, someone from the UK, someone from the Middle East and Ng (that's assuming there are only four, could be more) then you'd think that funds for player purchase could be easily accessable - a 10m pound player would be only 2.5m each - and less considering that most will be payed through revenue!