Takeover Agreed - Official Website

bede

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't think it will happen though mate...

If they can't agree the CVA he has a written agreement that the assets will be transferred to a Newco...

So to me it would seem either way he is going to be the new owner.

Plus D&P have come out with a date for the purchase agreement which is the earliest time for completion.

That's fair enough. Just that I was out of the country when the Bill Miller business went down, just wanted to make sure it wasn't gonna be another one of those situations. Good news

Dream team, Wattie, SOOOUUUUNESS and Super!!

Oh dear ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ will be tearing up their season tickets,

widnae like to be an altar boy today

laugh.gif

Why the fuck's that upside down, I'm in the uk at the moment!! wacko.gif

That's fair enough. Just that I was out of the country when the Bill Miller business went down, just wanted to make sure it wasn't gonna be another one of those situations. Good news

It is indeed, one way or another he will be our new owner! Hopefully hear more from Monday onwards about his plans!

Just making sure we aren't in the same situation we were with Miller. Is there something saying he couldn't walk away like Miller?

He will lose quite a lot of money, but technically he can walk. Thing is though Miller had no obligations to stay, Green does.

Well, Green's consortium has a plan-A and a plan-B; the Blue Knights outright refused to resort to the latter. This bid guarantees the survival of our club - that's the most important thing.

Fact.

Those in the Troo Blue How-Do-You-Do G'Nights fan club refused to take the blinkers off to that one.

The saving of Rangers Football Club was paramount - to others it was that much coveted blazer and tie.

They must get behind this man - as must we all.

Tweets

58s Rangers FC Official‏@RFC_Official

CG: "No investor will own more than 15% of #RFC. I don't believe that one person should own a football club."

Expand

1m Rangers FC Official‏@RFC_Official

CG: "There are 20 individuals and families who have pledged support. Each have placed money in a bank account that D&P have had sight of."

Expand

3m Rangers FC Official‏@RFC_Official

CG: "I don't believe it is in the best interests of HMRC to turn down an offer where they receive cash in favour of receiving nothing."

Expand

4m Rangers FC Official‏@RFC_Official

DW: "Structure allows that in the unlikely event that a CVA is not accepted a newco option will be put in place."

Expand

6m Rangers FC Official‏@RFC_Official

DW: "This is by a considerable margin the best deal for creditors and they are aware that this is the best deal."

Expand

6m Rangers FC Official‏@RFC_Official

DW: "Structure that we have entered in to is that consortium will pay £8.5m on agreement of CVA."

Expand

7m Rangers FC Official‏@RFC_Official

David Whitehouse on structure of deal: "Entered a binding contract on the sale of the club."

Expand

8m Rangers FC Official‏@RFC_Official

CG: "The only thing that CW has asked for is that I tell things exactly as they are."

Expand

10m Rangers FC Official‏@RFC_Official

CG: "I have explained my plan to Craig Whyte & he took time to think about it & signed documentation to transfer shares to our consortium."

Expand

11m Rangers FC Official‏@RFC_Official

CG: "New season will come round quickly so there is a short period to resolve off field issues and plan for new campaign."

Expand

12m Rangers FC Official‏@RFC_Official

CG: "We will provide honest and straight answers to all questions."

Expand

13m Rangers FC Official‏@RFC_Official

CG: "We have worked in private and my name is the first to come out. We haven't done our business in public."

Expand

13m Rangers FC Official‏@RFC_Official

CG: "We have always wanted a CVA in order to preserve that history."

Expand

14m Rangers FC Official‏@RFC_Official

Charles Green: "I'm delighted that the administrators have accepted our offer. #RFC has a great history and we want to preserve that"

Expand

16m Rangers FC Official‏@RFC_Official

"with major creditors throughout the process we believe this presents the best prospect of financial recovery for creditors." (2/2)

Expand

16m Rangers FC Official‏@RFC_Official

"The structure & quantum of the offer from Mr Green is such that it is acceptable to us as administrators & having been in discussion" (1/2)

Expand

21m Rangers FC Official‏@RFC_Official

Whitehouse: "Mr Green has secured, via a substantial financial commitment, a period of exclusivity to complete the purchase of the Club"

Expand

23m Rangers FC Official‏@RFC_Official

Whitehouse: "Pleased to announce that we have accepted an offer from a consortium headed by Mr Charles Green for the purchase of #RFC."

Rangers FC Official ‏ @RFC_Official

DW: "Structure allows that in the unlikely event that a CVA is not accepted a newco option will be put in place."

CG: "I don't believe it is in the best interests of HMRC to turn down an offer where they receive cash in favour of receiving nothing."

CG: "There are 20 individuals and families who have pledged support. Each have placed money in a bank account that D&P have had sight of."

CG: "No investor will own more than 15% of #RFC. I don't believe that one person should own a football club."

Just some quick updates from Greenie from Twitter.