Hazard Confirms Chelsea Move

52 members have voted

1. 1. Which side do you reckon It'll be?

• Man City
    • Man Utd

Lille ace Eden Hazard has confirmed that he will be playing in Manchester next season, but refused to reveal whether it will be at City or United.

Hazard's future has been the subject of intense speculation for some time with a host of clubs across Europe chasing his signature.

The Belgian international revealed over the weekend he would be quitting Lille at the end of the season after six years at the club.

City and United have both been strongly linked with Hazard having watched him on several occasions this season with reports suggesting City are in pole position to land the playmaker.

The 21-year-old has now confirmed he will be moving to the Premier League and will be plying his trade in Manchester next season after being named Ligue 1's Player of the year for the second consecutive season.

"To Manchester, I've already said," Hazard replied when asked about his likely destination at the end of the current season when speaking at the awards gala.

"The decision will be taken soon."

http://www1.skysport...tterfeed_ManUtd

But which side?

Utd imo.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he'd be better going to Man U, also think it would make the league a bit better for neutrals to not have all the good players going to Man City, hopefully Chelsea and Arsenal improve and compete a bit better next season as well.

I think he'd be better going to Man U, also think it would make the league a bit better for neutrals to not have all the good players going to Man City, hopefully Chelsea and Arsenal improve and compete a bit better next season as well.

I dont think it would matter too much to City. Ferguson himself has said there is only so many top class players they can sign. Its true bar the likes of Messi, Ronaldo, Xavi and iniesta there isnt many players that could improve the squad they have without pushing someone just as good out the team. United on the other hand have plenty of room to improve.

Man Utd will probably land Sneijder this Summer.

Not so sure, Kagawa looks to be a stick on to be a United player this summer.

Can't see both Sneijder and Kagawa going to United.

I dont think it would matter too much to City. Ferguson himself has said there is only so many top class players they can sign. Its true bar the likes of Messi, Ronaldo, Xavi and iniesta there isnt many players that could improve the squad they have without pushing someone just as good out the team. United on the other hand have plenty of room to improve.

I actually think there is still room for improvement in a lot of areas of the city team.

Typically they line up:

Hart

Zabaltea

Kompany

Lescott

Clichy

Barry

Toure

Nasri

Tevez

Silva

Aguero

I think all of those players (in bold) could be replaced with better players in the next couple of windows.

Even Nasri is a pretty inconsistant too and could probably be replaced by somebody else if they wanted to spend big.

Any relation to Mickey Hazzard, formerly of Spurs?

;)

Ah yes Ossie Ardiles midfield linchpin in his insane 4-1-5 formation :craphead:

In seriousness I doubt Utd will beat City to many players from now on, money talks.

I actually think there is still room for improvement in a lot of areas of the city team.

Typically they line up:

Hart

Zabaltea

Kompany

Lescott

Clichy

Barry

Toure

Nasri

Tevez

Silva

Aguero

I think all of those players (in bold) could be replaced with better players in the next couple of windows.

Even Nasri is a pretty inconsistant too and could probably be replaced by somebody else if they wanted to spend big.

Thats only 3 players. I dont think they will find many better to replace them. United could have about 5 or 6 improvements.

I think he'll go to Man Utd as they need him more there and he'll be a bigger star there. Still up to City to prove that they're capable of being a team who can win titles on the spin, and not fade away for a while like Chelsea.