The republicans have taken over Scotland

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have my reasons for feeling the way I do.

I was actually brought up a Catholic.

I've seen at first hand that religion. I abandonded it as soon as I was able.

My love of Rangers is nothing at all to do with religion but I have serious issues with the Catholic church and concerns with how they influence Scottish society.

I'm savvy enough to know the true doctrines of the Catholic Church and how the demise of Rangers is an aim within the Scottish element.

Make no mistake....the death of our club is a goal.

A long sought one.

I reserve the right to despise Catholicism and the right to stand up for my club when it's threatened.

If you truly do not believe there is an agenda to 'finish' Rangers right now from many, you're a fool.

And religion is sadly, a part.

The "true doctrines" of the Catholic church are well documented and available for anyone who has too much time on their hands to read. Oh oh - wait a minute - this isn't going down the David Icke route, is it? Agenda? I'd bet serious money that much of what's driving the likes of the SFA is concern that UEFA will sanction them if they're not seen to be taking action. I'd also bet that they wish the whole thing with Whyte had never happened. The SFA and indeed the SPL are in a lose/lose situation. If they aren't seen to be taking action they'll get hammered. If they do, they risk destroying the already p*ss poor product that is Scottish football. I am fairly certain that even the Celtic board would rather that Rangers hadn't got into this position.

cardinal winnings quote of "scotland will be a catholic country by the year 2020 scares the shit out of me.

Winning should be more worried if the Catholic church is of any relevance by 2020.They cannot fill seminaries their places of worship are empty in "catholic Ireland"and the Irish government has closed its embassy in the Vatican. Roll on 2020.

Winning should be more worried if the Catholic church is of any relevance by 2020.They cannot fill seminaries their places of worship are empty in "catholic Ireland"and the Irish government has closed its embassy in the Vatican. Roll on 2020.

Agreed - religion is becoming an irrelevance. John Lennon was right. Oh - and Winning's a tube.

The "true doctrines" of the Catholic church are well documented and available for anyone who has too much time on their hands to read. Oh oh - wait a minute - this isn't going down the David Icke route, is it? Agenda? I'd bet serious money that much of what's driving the likes of the SFA is concern that UEFA will sanction them if they're not seen to be taking action. I'd also bet that they wish the whole thing with Whyte had never happened. The SFA and indeed the SPL are in a lose/lose situation. If they aren't seen to be taking action they'll get hammered. If they do, they risk destroying the already p*ss poor product that is Scottish football. I am fairly certain that even the Celtic board would rather that Rangers hadn't got into this position.

Bullshit.

The SFA and SPL could just do what they've done before when faced with a club in first admin.

Instead, they've made up new rules...THAT DON'T EXIST.

I'm quite sure the SFA wishes it would all have never happened....but it has....and they've merely pulled legislation from their arses, scared of what the media might say.

What's Icke to do with anything? I've been a member of the Catholic Church and given my opinions on here....have you?

Are you?

I have my reasons for feeling the way I do.

I was actually brought up a Catholic.

I've seen at first hand that religion. I abandonded it as soon as I was able.

My love of Rangers is nothing at all to do with religion but I have serious issues with the Catholic church and concerns with how they influence Scottish society.

I'm savvy enough to know the true doctrines of the Catholic Church and how the demise of Rangers is an aim within the Scottish element.

Make no mistake....the death of our club is a goal.

A long sought one.

I reserve the right to despise Catholicism and the right to stand up for my club when it's threatened.

If you truly do not believe there is an agenda to 'finish' Rangers right now from many, you're a fool.

And religion is sadly, a part.

Helmet going on as I enter the battlefield here, as I know many will struggle to agree. If the worst case scenario occurs and Rangers do liquidate, it is not the fault of Republicans, Roman Catholics, the SFA, or anyone else you can hand out blame to. From the debt that Murray built up, to to the con-artist Whyte who "wiped" the debt, to the EBT's that could lead to a crippling bill, to Whyte's avoidance of paying PAYE. This is what would kill the club off, absolute crimes that have been committed in quite unbelievable mismanagement, and I find it disgusting the way our club has been treated by these owners.

Now, the transfer embargo, I believe is harsh and in no way a help to the club (not that I am asking for help), but for a club that has already been punished immensely by the people that were supposed to be in control and will be picking the pieces for years due to the actions of these men, I do believe that it could be seen as making a bad situation worse.

But it must be remembered that it is the actions of the owners of this club that have brought us to our knees, not some alleged republican agenda, and the buck has to stop being passed to others.

Helmet going on as I enter the battlefield here, as I know many will struggle to agree. If the worst case scenario occurs and Rangers do liquidate, it is not the fault of Republicans, Roman Catholics, the SFA, or anyone else you can hand out blame to. From the debt that Murray built up, to to the con-artist Whyte who "wiped" the debt, to the EBT's that could lead to a crippling bill, to Whyte's avoidance of paying PAYE. This is what would kill the club off, absolute crimes that have been committed in quite unbelievable mismanagement, and I find it disgusting the way our club has been treated by these owners.

Now, the transfer embargo, I believe is harsh and in no way a help to the club (not that I am asking for help), but for a club that has already been punished immensely by the people that were supposed to be in control and will be picking the pieces for years due to the actions of these men, I do believe that it could be seen as making a bad situation worse.

But it must be remembered that it is the actions of the owners of this club that have brought us to our knees, not some alleged republican agenda, and the buck has to stop being passed to others.

Noble and very Rangers in spirit.

Struth would be proud.

As a an educated, sane individual though...I think otherwise.

I know otherwise.

But tis a noble thought and belief all the same. (tu)

Bullshit.

The SFA and SPL could just do what they've done before when faced with a club in first admin.

Instead, they've made up new rules...THAT DON'T EXIST.

I'm quite sure the SFA wishes it would all have never happened....but it has....and they've merely pulled legislation from their arses, scared of what the media might say.

What's Icke to do with anything? I've been a member of the Catholic Church and given my opinions on here....have you?

Are you?

As I said, my mother was Catholic but I was never taken to church and have been a confirmed atheist since I was old enough to see that religion was just a means of control.

Re the SFA/SPL - no club has deliberately avoided paying tax/NI/VAT while trading, so I don't think there's a comparison. But then, I've lived in Leeds for 10 years so I'm removed from the situation. I agree that the SFA have frequently bungled and handled it badly, but I don't see an agenda driven by Catholics.

We were reducing our debt and agreeing a manageable debt reduction strategy until the Opus mafia within Lloyds decided to shaft us

Never forget that because that's what threw the ship off course and was the catalyst for all this shit

Noble and very Rangers in spirit.

Struth would be proud.

As a an educated, sane individual though...I think otherwise.

I know otherwise.

But tis a noble thought and belief all the same. (tu)

Care to expand on why you "know otherwise"?

As I said, my mother was Catholic but I was never taken to church and have been a confirmed atheist since I was old enough to see that religion was just a means of control.

Re the SFA/SPL - no club has deliberately avoided paying tax/NI/VAT while trading, so I don't think there's a comparison. But then, I've lived in Leeds for 10 years so I'm removed from the situation. I agree that the SFA have frequently bungled and handled it badly, but I don't see an agenda driven by Catholics.

Motherwell never fulfilled their tax bill when they went into admin.

They got a points penalty and nothing else.

They also sacked half their squad and ripped off countless local businesses.

To reaffirm...they did not pay their tax bill.

They recieved ZERO further punishment.

In fact, their chairman remained after admin....the sacked players didn't.

That's the only other 'one admin' example.

Hmmm....fair?

LucyBlue is correct but the buck doesn't stop at the Catholic church, the pope and the highest members of the church have been in control of the Reptile overlords for as long as time gone. If you had bothered to do any real research on this you would know these sort of things.

Argument won

Motherwell never fulfilled their tax bill when they went into admin.

They got a points penalty and nothing else.

They also sacked half their squad and ripped off countless local businesses.

To reaffirm...they did not pay their tax bill.

They recieved ZERO further punishment.

In fact, their chairman remained after admin....the sacked players didn't.

Motherwell didn't play for a year while failing to pay tax/NI/VAT due on player's salaries as far as I know. At the point they couldn't trade they went into admin - we continued to trade.

I never expected that!

No one expects it! Their chief weapon is surprise, fear and surprise; two chief weapons, fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency! Er, among their chief weapons are: fear, surprise, ruthless efficiency, and near fanatical devotion to the Pope!..

Motherwell didn't play for a year while failing to pay tax/NI/VAT due on player's salaries as far as I know. At the point they couldn't trade they went into admin - we continued to trade.

Motherwell, like us, went into admin owing the taxman.

Both failed to pay their tax.

Motherwell got a CVA, sacked players and nowt was done...they continued playing in the SPL.

We've not even got to arranging a CVA and they've hit us with a rule that doesn't exist?!?

I mean....wake up and smell the coffee!

Did you ask your mother why she never took you to the church of Rome.

why do the church of Rome not recognize other religion's? While the protestant's welcome religious freedom for all.

Motherwell, like us, went into admin owing the taxman.

Both failed to pay their tax.

Motherwell got a CVA, sacked players and nowt was done...they continued playing in the SPL.

We've not even got to arranging a CVA and they've hit us with a rule that doesn't exist?!?

I mean....wake up and smell the coffee!

Ok, suppose you're right - why do you think they want to obliterate Rangers and who do you think "they" are?

cardinal winnings quote of "scotland will be a catholic country by the year 2020 scares the shit out of me.

I wouldn't worry about it - there are pineapples being closed left right and centre across Scotland.

The one in Garelochhead, for example, shut as a result of disinterest. And it was only there for around 30 years :lol:

I agree with your sentiments, but 'in the first place'?

You do realise that Scotland was a roman catholic country before the Reformation?

I think most people will be aware of that but it would be called Pedoland instead of Scotland, and I would rather call myself a Scot if you get my drift