Transfers

Not unless they bring another striker in.

One has just left on loan has he not?

He’s staying unless Chelsea make a move (maybe sweetened by letting Moses join on loan)

That's a good shout btw, here's hoping! Probably won't hear anything major until after 6 all set for Jim White to steal the show :D

Not unless they bring another striker in.

One has just left on loan has he not?

Hes staying unless Chelsea make a move (maybe sweetened by letting Moses join on loan)

Why only Chelsea? It would have to take another record breaking fee to make them sell, they're not going to go 4 months with Sturridge as their only proper striking option.

Why only Chelsea? It would have to take another record breaking fee to make them sell, they're not going to go 4 months with Sturridge as their only proper striking option.

That’s why I said they would only sell if they got another striker.

I say Chelsea as they are one of the clubs who are looking to strengthen that area and have just let Moses join them on loan while they are close to letting Ba go.

I doubt it very much but after the Torres deadline day I wouldn’t rule it out.

BBC Sport's David Ornstein: "Arsenal are preparing to confirm the signing of Germany midfielder Mesut Ozil from Real Madrid. The Gunners are set to make an announcement in the coming hours. The documentation is being signed and completed as we speak."

Fuck yes. Best signing of any team in the PL so far!

Hes still only 24!

I say Chelsea as they are one of the clubs who are looking to strengthen that area and have just let Moses join them on loan while they are close to letting Ba go.

Ah, I read what you said wrong. I do think there's a much bigger chance of him going to Madrid though (still very slim though) despite the obvious issues regarding time and travel. They have even less options up front.

Ah, I read what you said wrong. I do think there's a much bigger chance of him going to Madrid though (still very slim though) despite the obvious issues regarding time and travel. They have even less options up front.

BBC Sport's David Ornstein: "Arsenal are preparing to confirm the signing of Germany midfielder Mesut Ozil from Real Madrid. The Gunners are set to make an announcement in the coming hours. The documentation is being signed and completed as we speak."

Hes still only 24!

:lol:

Hes still only 24!

Probably true, but kinda expected considering he's cost the most.