Transfers

Yep.

Disappointed Vorm has decided to go and be a back up though, assume Lloris isn't going since he just signed a new contract

He's only 5 million in the Premiership fantasy football if you haven't done your team yet ;) bargain if you ask me.

Yeah that's seems an odd one too. I thought he would be looking to move on to a club where he would be number 1 and could push Krul & that other guy for the Holland shirt.

Sigurdsson & Gomis are good signings for Swansea too. I'm really interested in seeing how they do this year.

Keith Downie@SkySports_Keith 12m

We understand Hull City have agreed a fee in principle with Dundee United for Scotland left back Andrew Robertson.

Keith Downie@SkySports_Keith 9m

Dundee United @dundeeunitedfc will rake in more than £2m for the sale of Andrew Robertson to @hullcityteam

He's only 5 million in the Premiership fantasy football if you haven't done your team yet ;) bargain if you ask me.

Yeah that's seems an odd one too. I thought he would be looking to move on to a club where he would be number 1 and could push Krul & that other guy for the Holland shirt.

Sigurdsson & Gomis are good signings for Swansea too. I'm really interested in seeing how they do this year.

They seem to be getting rid of much of Laudrup's Spanish contingent as well

Man City released a video on their site of Eliaquim Mangala having a medical.. however they have taken it down and claimed it was a "hacker".

He was spotted in Manchester afew weeks ago, but nothing has been announced or confirmed since then.

They've spent about £50m on Southampton players this summer!

Southampton finished 8th last season.. I get that you can buy players from "lesser" teams and do well, but when you buy quite a few of them...? Will this really improve Liverpool all that much or even at all? I really think that their priority is to replace Suarez.

Southampton finished 8th last season.. I get that you can buy players from "lesser" teams and do well, but when you buy quite a few of them...? Will this really improve Liverpool all that much or even at all? I really think that their priority is to replace Suarez.

They needed a bigger squad as they'll be in the CL so I think they've bought decently well but I don't expect them to finish 2nd again tbh.

In fairness regardless of where they've been as a club the Southampton academy has been quite exceptional in producing players the last 10 years or so