Transfers

Balotelli and Falcao seem to be targets which would be a brilliant strikeforce

Not really as Balotelli has a fairly poor goals to games ratio and Falcao is a risk because no one knows how he will be after the injury he had.

Falcao is alos not going to Liverpool, he's made it fairly clear he want's to go to Madrid. Loan probably with a future fee involved.

That's why Madrid are clearing out Di Maria and Khedira too I'd imagine, making room and wages available.

Not really as Balotelli has a fairly poor goals to games ratio and Falcao is a risk because no one knows how he will be after the injury he had.

Falcao is alos not going to Liverpool, he's made it fairly clear he want's to go to Madrid. Loan probably with a future fee involved.

That's why Madrid are clearing out Di Maria and Khedira too I'd imagine, making room and wages available.

Still think Balo will do well at liverpool for some reason his strength will make them a real threat up front

I don't think Falcao will join them just saying what the bbc have been reporting.

Could see di Maria going to barca apparently to.