Transfers

It's probably more down to not being needed by Real.

Still you would rather stay or hold out for PSG ect than move to a team who haven't a hope of winning the title, no European football and who look outsiders to finish I. The top 4 already.

You didn't need to be a rocket scientist to realise United are 5 or 6 top class players short of having a squad able to compete.

If he moves then it's for money and nothing else, United are a shambles

Still you would rather stay or hold out for PSG ect than move to a team who haven't a hope of winning the title, no European football and who look outsiders to finish I. The top 4 already.

You didn't need to be a rocket scientist to realise United are 5 or 6 top class players short of having a squad able to compete.

I'd rather go to Man Utd than PSG. They play in a much better league, they're a much bigger club and he'd be playing for a much better manager.

Going to PSG would be moving mainly for the money.

United will finish in the top 4 IMO mate. Bad start but I think they'll surprise a few people & have a decent season.

I'd rather go to Man Utd than PSG. They play in a much better league, they're a much bigger club and he'd be playing for a much better manager.

Going to PSG would be moving mainly for the money.

They are in Europe, they have chance at titles and cups.

Van Gaal is nothing more than a stop gap for United, he's not a long term solution and never was going to be. Chelsea, City, Arsenal and Liverpool are miles and miles ahead of where United have to be and while spending now a near £200 million United are still well behind those clubs.

Di Maria must have little ambition moving there in the current state.

United will finish in the top 4 IMO mate. Bad start but I think they'll surprise a few people & have a decent season.

Can't see it.

You would need them to sign a whole new defence and midfield for that to happen IMO.

The only hope is having no European football like Liverpool last season, but I don't think Van Gaal is good enough to do that with the players they have (including Di Maria)

They are in Europe, they have chance at titles and cups.

Van Gaal is nothing more than a stop gap for United, he's not a long term solution and never was going to be. Chelsea, City, Arsenal and Liverpool are miles and miles ahead of where United have to be and while spending now a near £200 million United are still well behind those clubs.

Di Maria must have little ambition moving there in the current state.

Going to France to play in a poorer league hardly reeks of ambition. They're in the Champions League but I doubt they'll win it.

Van Gaal only wants to be there for three seasons so he doesn't want to be a long-term solution. Man Utd are very poor at the moment but they're still a massive club and won't be this poor for long IMO.

Going to France to play in a poorer league hardly reeks of ambition. They're in the Champions League but I doubt they'll win it.

Van Gaal only wants to be there for three seasons so he doesn't want to be a long-term solution. Man Utd are very poor at the moment but they're still a massive club and won't be this poor for long IMO.

They have as much chance as anyone.

PSG have a fantastic team capable of going all the way in Europe, they are certainly a few levels above where United are.

United will be back but it won't be as quick as some are trying to make out. People fail to realise that it's not just 1 or 2 players missing but rather it's nearly half a first team they require never mind the others to bulk up the first team squad. That isn't going to happen overnight and certainly not in the remaining few days of the window.

Mata was last season to bail out Moyes, Di Maria is this season to stop Van Gaal going the same way. The same problem has still not been solved though and it's merely something to try and paper over the cracks.

Van Gaal has been described as a stubborn man with a zero tolerance attitude, this formation he's trying to play in England is not working and Swansea proved that last weekend...he makes the same mistake today and refuses to change it. If he's going to be the man to help United progress he's going to have to change his ways otherwise the likes of Chelsea, Arsenal or City are going to batter them into submission soon enough.

They have as much chance as anyone.

PSG have a fantastic team capable of going all the way in Europe, they are certainly a few levels above where United are.

United will be back but it won't be as quick as some are trying to make out. People fail to realise that it's not just 1 or 2 players missing but rather it's nearly half a first team they require never mind the others to bulk up the first team squad. That isn't going to happen overnight and certainly not in the remaining few days of the window.

Mata was last season to bail out Moyes, Di Maria is this season to stop Van Gaal going the same way. The same problem has still not been solved though and it's merely something to try and paper over the cracks.

Van Gaal has been described as a stubborn man with a zero tolerance attitude, this formation he's trying to play in England is not working and Swansea proved that last weekend...he makes the same mistake today and refuses to change it. If he's going to be the man to help United progress he's going to have to change his ways otherwise the likes of Chelsea, Arsenal or City are going to batter them into submission soon enough.

Can't see them getting past the Quarters but I could be wrong. They have lots of quality but I think they're behind Chelsea, Real, Barca, Bayern.

They've been linked with Blind and Nigel De Jong who I think would be good signings and would add a lot of depth and quality. On top of that, they'd still need quite a bit of work but I think once they have everyone fit and settled in they'll improve.

The formation can work but they need the right players to play in it. Slowly but surely they're getting there IMO.

Crazy fee for a player (Di Maria) they hardly need, but as LvG said himself it will take around 3 months for his philosophy to take effect.

As others have said this signing is not what they need, imo they should go for Ashley Willaims and Vlaar two solid defenders who are used to playing in the EPL and would improve their backline instantly. Still think they will finish higher than most people think...

Crazy fee for a player (Di Maria) they hardly need, but as LvG said himself it will take around 3 months for his philosophy to take effect.

As others have said this signing is not what they need, imo they should go for Ashley Willaims and Vlaar two solid defenders who are used to playing in the EPL and would improve their backline instantly. Still think they will finish higher than most people think...

Williams and Vlaar would be 2 excellent signings, just what they need right now.

Add in them going for De Jong and Blind, they would look a whole lot stronger.

Williams and Vlaar would be 2 excellent signings, just what they need right now.

Add in them going for De Jong and Blind, they would look a while lot stronger.

De Jong is a cert if they cant get any other big names in, I reckon the Blind deal is just about done aswell. Interestingly Balague also stated that another player based in Italy was due to come in, maybe Benatia?

:lol:

They are not going to spend €200 million on 2 players in the same window

And more Blind and two other defenders.

To be fair i was just saying Vidal as he has been linked a lot and the gossip column the other day said it was close and the price was about £60 million

And more Blind and two other defenders.

To be fair i was just saying Vidal as he has been linked a lot and the gossip column the other day said it was close and the price was about £60 million

They have said he's staying at Juve

Giuseppe Marotta, the club's Director General and Sports Department CEO, has insisted the Chilean star will remain with Juventus.

"We have no ongoing negotiations, nor have had requests the player to leave," he said.

"Vidal has always said he wanted to stay here and we are more than happy to keep him."